[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys that went to art center. Would it be weird if a 30 yo

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: images.jpg (10KB, 252x200px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10KB, 252x200px
Hey guys that went to art center.
Would it be weird if a 30 yo went for the entertainment degree?
Or is it filled with really young rich people. I can't decide between art center or fzd
Have money for both, plz help am retarded
>>
>>3065634
>entertainment degree
wat?
>>
>>3065635
Entertainment design
>>
>>3065635
Guess it's a degrer someone gets not to earb money after graduating but for their own pleasure and curiosity.
>>
>>3065638
>>3065635
Concept art guys. Jesus.
>>
Bumping, curious as well. Also, aren't there two entertainment arts programs? One as an off branch of illustration, and another higher caliber/more exclusive one?
>>
>>3065634
Nah most of the people who go there are actually a lot older, like 24+ since it's really expensive

I think FZD is a lot cheaper though and you get to go to Singapore for cool experiences, I was thinking about going to it after I graduate from college first instead of Art Center

The difference between both is probably just the cost of 1 year vs 4

>>3065766
Yeah I was originally going to go to ACCD for the Entertainment Illustration program because my admissions counselor really sold me on it lol and I was too lazy/stuck to finish the Entertainment Program portfolio... I got in but didn't end up going because my friend told me the Illustration program is actually just a way for them to earn money so if OP can't get into the better program he should just go to FZD
>>
File: IMG_4134.JPG.jpg (2MB, 3000x2250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4134.JPG.jpg
2MB, 3000x2250px
>>3065634

Only in the past year has the age rate lowered, but there's plenty of 30-40 yr olds attending this school. (mainly they are in the transportation program or product)

I've seen older students in the entertainment program, the one I knew intimately was already in the industry and just coming back to polish up (which apparently is kinda common). So you will defiantly see some older folks you won't be the only one. The age range in your program will be mainly 19-25 though, although you portfolio will determine what classes you will get put in, so maybe you'll skip a few terms and be with some older people?

>rich kids

You're either stupidly rich at this school or not, there's no in-between.

I'm sure a FZD student will peak at this and give you the age run down.

There's is an illustration entertainment program, that's what I choose in the end.
>>
a FZD student that posted here in the past said the youngest in her class was 17, oldest 37, if I remember correctly.
>>
>>3065792
Im poor, whats the maximum amount of scholarship school provides to int. student?
>>
>>3065809

just take some loans out and work like you stole it, you will make your money back to pay it off.
>>
>>3065809

Don't know, depends on your program, grades, portfolio, and financial history.

I get 7500 scholarship and 500 work study.
>>
Are there any FZD tuition + estimated housing costs numbers anywhere? I don't remember if that alum who dumped their assignments talked about costs. Singapore is one of the most expensive places to live, so I'm not sure if biting the tuition costs at ACCD would be better than struggling in Singapore.
>>
>>3065780
>I got in but didn't end up going because my friend told me the Illustration program is actually just a way for them to earn money so if OP can't get into the better program he should just go to FZD
Obviously? You don't think schools let you in for free, do you?
>>
>>3065870
On the site, why do you think it exists for?
>>
>>3065634
Go to art center. Feng Zhu went to Art Center so you'll get to learn from the source.
>>
>>3065913
Other than the application fee and cost to move, I just got into a private art college for free. Full scholarships are a thing you know.
>>
OP here guys, thank you for everything. Will take everything in you said into account
>>
>>3065634
are you asian?

It would only be weird if you weren't asian.
>>
>>3065822
Went to artschool
took loans
work ass off
no work
alone
sad
broke
T_T
suc dick now. Butthole hurts
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.