[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone own one of the Body-Chan models that Bandai put out? There's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: backupPreview.png (773KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
backupPreview.png
773KB, 720x1280px
Anyone own one of the Body-Chan models that Bandai put out? There's clearly a second joint in the knee but I can't seem to get it to loose itself. I haven't seen any references where this joint moves either. Did they include a non-functional joint? The male version works fine it seems. Obviously I don't need the pose to be identical to the product and I could just live with it, but damn I wish this fucking thing would move.
>>
File: IMG_20170718_140729.jpg (3MB, 3120x4160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170718_140729.jpg
3MB, 3120x4160px
I have other figuarts figures and some of them have this same double joint.
It has full range on this on but I think on yours it's a little too high up.
>>
>>3064737
I was just going to buy one of those. Is Amiami a good place to order from?
>>
Heat it up (hair dryer, hot water) then carefully move it.
Make sure it's not a bootleg too
>>3064833
yes
>>
>>3064796
It is high up, but not so high to be totally immobile. It still has some room for articulation, but is solid.
>>3064837
Neat. I'll give it a shot. Thanks.
>>
mine doesnt move either fwiw
>>
actually nevermind, you just have to move it forcefully. it has some kind of snapping thing. quit being a pussy op
>>
>>3065351
Huh. Intredasting. Will try. The whole reason I made this thread was because I was afraid of snapping the joint. Being that I got both the male and female model as a gift today it would be poor show to rip a leg off at the knee.
Think I'll try the warm water method, just to be safe.
>>
>>3065351
You know what? After forcing it they finally moved. Like you said there's a bit of a snap to it. Damn though I thought I'd break it before it gave. Ah well. Thanks for the advice everyone.
>>
I was thinking of getting a couple of these, ( male and female) I saw some on Amazon but they're like 70 bucks.
Any suggestions?
>>
>>3065684
Get the archetypes from amiami
http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-018939
>>
>>3065691
Thank you.
>>
>>3065691
What's better - the figma archetypes or Body-kun?
>>
>>3065788
Figma archetypes have better proportions (they look more like humans compared to body-kun anime body and face) and their articulation is superior. They're also cheaper, I'd recommend them

The body-kun DX sets come with a bunch of accessories though, archetype only come with two sets of hands and that's it.
>>
the arms on the figma look really fat lol
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.