[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what do you think about my 1 year evolution am i going to b

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: Jellyfish.jpg (758KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Jellyfish.jpg
758KB, 1024x768px
what do you think about my 1 year evolution

am i going to be good someday?

https://www.artstation.com/artwork/w31nV
>>
i like the left more but the right would be better once you figure out what kind of direction you want to take your art.
>>
>>3063938
2016 looks way way better
>>
>>3063938
2016 char is better. new one looks like a member of nsync lol. bleached blonde and gay earring?
>>
I favor the 2016 one,
>>
what the fuck? you got worse. don't give up though keep working on that style if you want to do stuff like that but learn how to do it properly, and still do more realistic rendering too
>>
>>3063938
You didn't get worse at all you improved and got more pro but you have to work on your imagination because right now it looks boring and basic. I guess it's good if you want to work for shitty android games.
>>
>>3063938
People saying they like 2016 better are memers. There is nothing technically more impressive about it, you improved alot.
>>
2017 is obviously much better. I see you comprehend a lot more principles now and apply them well enough.
>>
>>3063938

I do think you got better, it's pretty nice
Though the designs in both are pretty generic, I don't know if that's what you're going for though
>>
>>3063938

The design is meh... but I can see your improvement on the recent one.

You will make it as long as you work on it.
>>
>>3063938
Seeing stuff like this makes me really sad.
>>
>>3064428
>>3064424
>>3064419
>>3064415
Hi OP :)
>>
>>3063938
sorry to say OP, but this isn't much of a progression... it reads more like a lateral move to a different style. There is some noticeable improvement though, good job.
>>
There isn't much progression. The colouring has changed, but the character itself and design seems uncannily similar.
2016 does seem somewhat better. More refined and defined, if just with a dreary colour scheme.
>>
>>3063938
2017 looks way less stiff and his head has a more natural shape. The colors are better and the perspective is more interesting. It feels way more clean and pleasing. If I were to offer some criticism (and I am of course) I would say to work on backgrounds. They aren't awful but they make the overall vibe a little childlike.

The people who say the old is better have terrible eyes. They can't see that you are looking up at him yet you can see the top of his head somehow. Keep it up Anon.
>>
As you can see it's not a good idea to ask these things on /ic/. This board is full of bitter wannabe artists, who know they'll never make it and try to feel better about themselves by shitting on anyone, who's better than them. Try to connect with pros and semi-pros, everyone else's opinion isn't worth jack.
>>
>>3063938
Yes, but not if you don't learn proper draughtsman
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.