[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>live in a third world shithole >be poor as fuck >drawing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: 1492798607903.jpg (2MB, 1348x1800px) Image search: [Google]
1492798607903.jpg
2MB, 1348x1800px
>live in a third world shithole
>be poor as fuck
>drawing is the only thing I can learn without going to a school

I hate it but it's the only way to make money in the future. Anyone else?
>>
>>3063625
code for commission you dolt, you speak english enough for it
also thanks for the references
>>
>>3063625
How uneducated are you to think drawing is the only thing you can learn without going to school
You have the whole fucking internet at your hands.
>>
>>3063627
>also thanks for the references
Yeah, I've figured as much that you may like that picture.
>>
>>3063629
>third worlder
>good at thinking
hmm
>>
File: 1492485783771.jpg (246KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1492485783771.jpg
246KB, 1600x900px
>>3063629
The point is that you don't need much when it comes to drawing. Paper, pen and you can do a lot. Also it's not that I hate drawing itself, I hate that it's so hard to be on your own, the only people that I share interest in drawing is this board and even then it is not that helpful, although it helped me a few times.

It's a tough life when you are stressed out by your shitty, poor life and that you have to learn a lot and basically dedicate yourself to one craft.
>>
>>3063638
>it's so hard to be on your own
unironically fucking kill your self
solitude is literally the first step to achieving anything, there is no more viable path to virtue and discipline. or are you too addicted to talking about beyonce's latest album and how the weather was today? fucking end your life you miserable putrid shit.
>>
>>3063625
I've been to Highgate cemetery, it was actually the first place I went on sightseeing. My girlfriend dumped me when I told her to go there together. Such a beautifull place, so melancholic.
>>
>>3063651
Another brainlet has jumped out of the bush. Solitude is shit when you are learning, because you need better people to tell what's wrong with your drawing. I don't even want to see your work because it's probably just one big turd.
>>
>>3063656
wow what a shit argument, misclaim my statement then refute that statement rather than the honest one.
>>
File: 1482784530344.png (2MB, 975x1075px) Image search: [Google]
1482784530344.png
2MB, 975x1075px
>>3063625
>hate art (el problemo uno)
>plans to self learn art (el problemo dos)
>as a means for PROFIT (el problemo tres)
you are so far off from making it that already quitting is probably going to make you more money in the end
>>
>>3063677
>this
also if your country is poor and the people are suffering then how about cutting stones and building road, how about planting seeds, how about running for office and actually fixing the problems
>>
>>3063693
>country is poor
>expect to not get paid rocks
>>
>>3063677
You are right, I should go into an art school, get a debt for a hundred thousand dollars and then draw everything for free. That's totally the right approach, who needs money? Art will fill your stomach.
>>
>>3063698
This is unironically true. If you aren't filling your stomach with art, you don't deserve to make it.
>>
This is my first time posting on this board and i just wanted to tell you, OP, that u r an idiot.
You can learn pretty much anything you want nowadays.. for free.. we live in the age of information. The internet is full of resources. Unless u want to become a doctor or a lawyer, you can use the internet to prepare for your next job.
Of all the options you have, learning to draw is likely one of the most useless ones to pick considering the time it will take you to master it versus the money it will earn u.
>>
I realize now that this board is actually stupid as hell. Most of you don't even want to draw for money, why should I even bother coming here? If anyone knows a better place for artists who want to pursue a career of art, let me know.
>>
>>3063775
The discords are good, studio spark has people who only do art for money.
>>
>>3063776
stop shilling it
>>
seanigger here, literally had no problems being in 3rd world. cost of living is dirt cheap and internet is good enough to git gud on my own. very little job opportunities though so i guess that sucks
>>
>>3063625
the funny thing is - even if you were good - scrubbing toilets would get you more money. Assuming your country has toilets.
>>
>>3063651
Your wring twice:
1) as a student loneliness does not help, 1on1 mentorship js the best deal
2)you're cheap morals on how an artist should behave do not really work in real life: there have been countless lonely artists and there have been countless socialyte artists. This influenced the nature of their art, but not its quality.

You're lonely, just accept it and don't push it over other people: not everyone is meant to live like that.
>>
>>3063925
If you are good, you can work for everyone, right?
>>
>>3063927
*wrong
>>
>I hate it
Kill yourself worthless cockroach.
>>
I hate niggers.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.