[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am looking for Vandruff's perspective series, it's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: the-ascension-of-christ.jpg (127KB, 660x623px) Image search: [Google]
the-ascension-of-christ.jpg
127KB, 660x623px
I am looking for Vandruff's perspective series, it's not on CGPeers. Where can I find it?
>>
why doesn't /ic/ discuss more art like this instead of weebshit?
>>
>>3060696

Where do you think you are?
>>
>>3060658

It is on CGpeers. It is named ''The Science of Art''.
>>
>>3061754
Thanks anon
>>
>>3061759

Sure thing pal, good luck.
>>
>>3060658
damn thats some old school shit.
>>
>>3061868

The artists is Salvador Dali, he was fucking awesome you should check him out.
>>
>>3061881
>crosses literally fly across the sky to liberate the heathen indians
that's how I imagine how it happened
>>
>>3061881
why is the pope transparent
>>
File: the-madonna-of-port-lligat.jpg (748KB, 1162x1600px) Image search: [Google]
the-madonna-of-port-lligat.jpg
748KB, 1162x1600px
>>3061890

Dali was a surrealist artist and he painted a lot of weird shit. A lot of it actually has meaning while other stuff is merely for aesthetics. In the case of the transparent pope my guess is that he never actually set foot in America when it was discovered by Columbus, his presence was only there in "spirit".
>>
>>3061890

Because he is an honest man you can see through.
>>
>>3061896
I was able to see a Dali Exposition, with a very solid collection of work across the history of his career. He was bat shit insane, but when you look at his work, his level of technical skill, his use of color and composition, his symbolism and concepts, you realize he was also a genius.
I saw a Warhol show after that, and it really put Warhol in perspective - empty, hollow, no talent, no skill. His work is ugly, and garish. Warhol was one of the worst things to happen to art.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.