[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>when you really like an artist but they always say something

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: ohhh man.jpg (69KB, 611x548px) Image search: [Google]
ohhh man.jpg
69KB, 611x548px
>when you really like an artist but they always say something really pretentious every time they open their mouth
>>
What kind of things do they say? I kind of dislike the word pretentious, I feel like it just discourages certain thoughts that might be valuable for their intelligence or creativity. Like maybe someone IS just showing off, but why is that a problem? Doesn't discouraging that just lower standards?

>inb4 pretentious
>>
>follow a few artists that all??? tyPE like fuckngh asjfkf... tHIS,,
>>
Vims one example of this
>>
>>3058779
This is maddening. So awkward to read and I don't understand the motive for inserting randoM caPITAL leTTErs...
>>
>>3058779
>>3058791
People still do that?

last time I saw that was when Myspace was a thing. Are you guys following teenagers or something?
>>
>>3058793
>following teenagers
No, the people who I follow that do that shit are all like 20.
>>
>>3058793
It's popular among teenage girls (I see it on dA). And yeah, some of them have interesting styles that I like, most aren't very skilled though.
>>
HEY GUYS WHO HERE LOOOOVES TINY TEXT FOR ANTS???

I DON'T
>>
>>3058765

I feel like I am going to be one of those artists one day. I should probably pull a Buckethead and never talk.
>>
>>3058765
What else am I supposed to say? Fuck, it's my blog, anon.
>>
>>3058765
Same desu. I'll see some comfy art of some shit i love, then suddenly BAM:
>very passionate, poorly written essay (not properly capitalized, punctuated, or even organized to begin with)
>lots of angry swearing
>Generally jusy being very opinionated on something that totally doesn't relate to art
Sigh. Like, I'm just trying to get away from all that when it comes to art.
>>
>>3058779
They're usually All Girls dghfakj baka anon?????

It sucks
>>
>>3058765
>2017
>The age when machines are getting even and even closer to substitute people on mechanical skills
>Mad because people have opinions and want to express them in their art
Suck it up buttercup, you are not paying them or anything if you let a few words in your screen trigger you so much to shitpost on /ic/ instead of just appreciating the pic the problem is (you)
>>
Speaking of, what happened to Sunibee? Did that nazi parody shit really kill his following?
>>
File: 1325102561500.jpg (6KB, 129x167px) Image search: [Google]
1325102561500.jpg
6KB, 129x167px
>when you really like an artist but they're too shy to ever say anything
>>
File: 1498047803442.jpg (177KB, 854x512px) Image search: [Google]
1498047803442.jpg
177KB, 854x512px
>>3059094
>tfw want to talk about mutual fandoms or something with other artists but it always feels weird so you just shut up and post art
>>
>follow an artist on twitter
>they never shut the fuck up

I know it's their page but 70% of my main page is usually filled with their tweets, they tweet way too fucking much. They post new art almost every day though
>>
>tfw you have art friends who like and reblog your things while you're not even following them back
I feel like shit about it, but their feed is either filled with unrelated pictures, or they draw smutty things. In the end I follow almost noone back.

>>3059118
Thank goodness for the option to turn reblogs off. It fixed a bunch of amazing artists who'd reblog social justice shit all day.
>>
>>3059145
>turn reblogs off
Wait you can do this?
>>
>>3059196
I meant to say retweets, my bad
>>
>>3059145
>It fixed a bunch of amazing artists who'd reblog social justice shit all day.

Fuck this. Also those artists who feel the need to draw fat, black hairy women for the sake of diversity
>>
>>3059228
>Also those artists who feel the need to draw fat, black hairy women for the sake of diversity
Is it alright if I do that but try to make them look as cute/sexy as possible.
Nothing like making a hairy autistic girl look cute.
>>
>>3059076
Oh the irony
>>
>>3058829
Why? So you won't mildly annoy someone like OP, who could very well just skip reading (not even listen, likely) what you say if the don't like it?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.