[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's /ic/'s recommended 2D animation program? I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: Toonz2-1.jpg (341KB, 820x497px) Image search: [Google]
Toonz2-1.jpg
341KB, 820x497px
What's /ic/'s recommended 2D animation program?

I want to like OpenToonz, but I have a lot of problems with it. Namely, some really bad lag in the Drawing room. Which is a pity cause it has a lot of nifty tools that closely emulate the workflow of traditional animation.

What's the best alternative?
>>
Cacani, fool. It's the F U T U R E. Worth getting over the learning curve.
>>
i use flash cs6, and its great for beginners, but you draw with vectors not pixels.
>>
TVPaint is currently the best
>>
>>3058926
>>3058934
>>3058940
Sell them to me, what are the pros and cons of each one.

I want something where I can work with layer and onion my way into drawing in the closest way to traditional animation. Do the basic exercises and then practice by copying sakuga. I will using animation to learn and develop new skills, not to become a fulltime 2D animator.
>>
windows movie maker
>>
>>3059202
G O O G L E
O
O
G
L
E
>>
>>3059275
>no, don't use the art board where people animate to ask for preferences and recommendations, no instead use fucking google and get a swarm of advertisement for each product

If someone where to ask on here which drawing program they should use, I'd say CSP or PS CS6, but ultimately recommend CSP and tell them what it is I prefer about it, and even point them in the direction of where they could torrent it if they're broke. In fact, I have done that. The reason I came and asked here instead of looking up on google and sifting through Reddit posts from years or months ago, is cause I wanted feedback from people who actually use the thing, and have probably tried their fair share.

We're a community trying to help each other out, not a group of elitists like /a/ who pride themselves in their exclusivity.
>>
someone sell me on opentoonz
>>
>>3059458
it's free so it's worth at least trying out
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.