[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is anyone buying access to "Constructive Head Painting with

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: glenn_painting_large.jpg (562KB, 1258x938px) Image search: [Google]
glenn_painting_large.jpg
562KB, 1258x938px
Is anyone buying access to "Constructive Head Painting with Glenn Vilppu" on Art Mentors and would like to share the videos with /ic/?
>>
>>3053782
I was thinking about doing it
but
why
the fuck are they releasing the videos over time? It's dumb as fuck.
>>
Yes goy, give all of the free content to your third world and NEET competitors-I mean your greatest-allies on /ic/. These artists are so selfish for wanting to be paid for the work they spent a lifetime of study to be able to do. Luckily we know better. Be a 'bud' and buy us the shit. We both know you don't have any real friends so surely a couple dozen appreciative (You)s from a bunch of homosexual pedophiles and tumblr landwhale legbeards will suffice?

Thanks in advance~
>>
>mfw I sub and rip everything
>have all the nma vids
>all the schoolism vids
>all the force vids
>mfw I never put up anything for free for faggots on the internet
Feels good, man.
>>
>>3054404
You have them all, but do you do anything with them or are they just gathering dust on your hard drive?
>>
>>3053782
If thats an example of what youll learn then no
>>
>>3053997
Homosexual pedophiles don't exist. All homosexuals are by definition degenerate and would fuck anything, including young boys.
>>
Just watch his other zillion head drawing videos that are already out and explain everything you need to know.
>>
>>3053782
I'm surprised that Vilppu is so bad at painting.
>>
>>3053997
>implying third world shit skins have the work ethic and mental capacity for abstract thinking required to be a good artist
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.