[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey fellas, where are the top online programs for illustration?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_op7jm1rIi61urwrhzo1_500.jpg (37KB, 500x470px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_op7jm1rIi61urwrhzo1_500.jpg
37KB, 500x470px
hey fellas, where are the top online programs for illustration?

I knew about Bethany College of applied arts but I think it's dead now?
anyone know what the fuck happened? I was saving for the illustration program dammit, but the site disappeared

anyway, what are nice online schools that offer the same level of quality teaching?
and I don't mean schoolism or CGMA 2d or anything, I mean real schools that offer real degrees. of course I have a schoolism subscription and of course I study from home as well, but I'd like to get the real experience (not te on-campus experience because I'm comfy where I live)

just want to know about a good online school where you can get a degree and have people like Mark English as your teacher like BCAA did.

any help?

not trying to be a fucking elite I just want to know if there is somethin' like that.

Care to help a d/ic/k?
>>
>>3052092
>Bethany College of applied arts

Those dickheads didn't want my financial aid moneies because I dropped out in community so fuck em. It shouldn't be a transferable requirement for that program if general education doesn't need to be taken.
>>
>>3052109
do you know what happened to Bethany anyway? that sucks man, suddenly everything just disappeared? no twitter no fb no website

is this the road of the Art Department and the drama with Manley?
Is every online school with a degree doomed from the start?

jesus christ, who the fuck is behind the administrations of these schools I wonder

they did have really great teachers working in the illustration field though.
mmmh... it kinda makes me sad...

to which online school should I stick with then?
>>
>>3052116
I have no idea. The last spam email I got from them was from back in 2015. It's a shame because those classes were cheap.

I don't think there is anything else out there like that at the moment. CGMA is your only best bet as they have 1 hour q&A with the teacher each week and your 'classmates' will answer you faster than the teacher.
>>
>>3052124
that sucks ass.
I really wanted to have real classes, not saying cgma is not worth it or anything, is more like a small course, I´d prefer to take classes. for at least a semester not only 8 weeks like they do.

REEEEEEEE
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.