[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's assume I focus on a simple and only one subject, be

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: madoka placeholder.png (306KB, 531x755px) Image search: [Google]
madoka placeholder.png
306KB, 531x755px
Let's assume I focus on a simple and only one subject, be it perspective, drawing the eyes, rendering of cubes, etc.

Let's assume I grind it doing exercises from both imagination after a session of copying references.

Having said that, how much time will it takes before I can say I learned that skill.

Take into account I mean things that are technical and extremelly mechanical exercises like cube perspectives, or simply drawing the hand or rendering a sphere under diferent light conditions.

How long should I do it before saying I've learned and mastered that exercise?

A day, a week, a month?

Doing just that exercise non stop.
>>
THERE IS NO ANSWER

ENOUGH WITH THE RETARDED THREADS

FOCUS ON DRAWING INSTEAD OF QUESTIONS
>>
How long it takes is a case by case basis, but I guarantee that if you focus on only one thing for however long it takes to master, you'll end up hating all of the time you spend drawing.

You should mix up practicing technical skills like you mentioned with drawing things that you actually like to draw (probably animu shit),
while trying to apply your newer technical skills to the animu drawings that are actually fun to do.

If you like drawing, don't turn it into a total chore.
>>
>>3050367
commit certain things to memory, that's all, what really matters is the repitition of drawing things over and over again.
>>
>>3050367

You are probably between the ages of 13-25. Even if it takes you 15 years just know it won't take that long. Relax and enjoyee your lifetime.
>>
This thread again. How long will it take you to learn guitar? Or become fluent in Russian? What if you studied a new word everyday?

If you put in the effort the only thing stopping you is your own brains ability to process, retain and apply the information
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.