[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bought a cintiq 13 pro, It's being sent for repairs and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: q74j4wtxcg6z.jpg (38KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
q74j4wtxcg6z.jpg
38KB, 900x506px
Bought a cintiq 13 pro, It's being sent for repairs and I'm dying. Should I buy an iPad pro? Is it the best sketching experience? Not bothering with an mobile studio pro, I'm content with my 13" for in home use. What are good alternatives? I tried the surface pro 4 but it feels like shit compared to my cintiq.

Money isn't a concern aslong as I can have a good digital sketching experience on the go and finish the rest on my cintiq.
>>
That puppy is cute. Cute!

I have an iPad pro, I would said is pretty good companion for your cintiq at home, good responsive tool.

I also advise you to be more inteligent with your invest, your money, and use it on something else, it's a little expensive for sketching.
>>
>>3043018
What would you suggest? I don't have a laptop and mostly use my desktop but I want to draw as much as possible, I could up the size on my cintiq but don't see the point, as I'm fine with the screen size.
>>
>>3043007
Just get a 27qhd and carry it around on your back.
>>
>>3043032
I would suggest to do sketches on a sketchbook or paper sheets, take a picture or scan it later on, your either way going to clean up or trace the sketches on the computer.

Sketchbooks are cheap, you don't have to charge them, if they get stolen is not a big money loss.

I think the iPad pro is good but money is always important to an artist, so think twice if a tools is worth it. You will eventually need money to continue making art, for printing your stuff, upgrading your computer, paying bills, etc.

Don't waste every cent, if you don't know what to do with your extra money, save the money on a compound interest account or invest on someone else idea to get more money.
>>
Ipad pro is good if you want the convenience of not needing to scan a sketchbook. Hell, you could finish the whole drawing on it. Procreate is great and super cheap. But it's true that it's a bit of a waste of money if you have no need for one otherwise.

It has a pretty good battery life if you're using it only for sketching on the go. Will last a few days. Personally I like using it with youtube red/music To listen to things while drawing.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.