[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ive discovered something....Recently ive been less motivated

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 6

File: SUNLIGHT.png (1MB, 3355x4206px) Image search: [Google]
SUNLIGHT.png
1MB, 3355x4206px
Ive discovered something....Recently ive been less motivated to draw as I have been to write

Ill have an Idea and ill force it out and my hands like "NO FUCK YOU, we ARENT doing this shit right now"
And ill just like stab that shit with a pencil and....
Anyways the shit that IVE been drawn amounts to doodles usually and thats okay becaus when I color that shit It looks more me and it feels better to do generally.....basically just sit down and relax and give a little bit less of a fuck than usual and see what happens i think as artist were all so compelled to stretch toward our own ceilings that the outcomes arent quite as maliable as they would be if we drew for dun like we did as children

Heres the last one I did...
Post your results....If you feel like it you know?
>>
love the lines and the colors
>>
not your blog
>>
File: image.jpg (87KB, 452x700px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87KB, 452x700px
Right before people actually stop drawing, you'll see a lot of the same subjects; people without eyes, mouths, people without hands, etc. It's just the universal way saying that you're done with art and communication in general. I'm not there now but I have been in the past.
>>
File: 1448102582612.png (347KB, 500x425px) Image search: [Google]
1448102582612.png
347KB, 500x425px
what the FUCK is actually going on with this board
>>
File: Rugby Thing Stage 1.png (2MB, 2687x2765px) Image search: [Google]
Rugby Thing Stage 1.png
2MB, 2687x2765px
I did another one a sec ago anons i dont like it but i wasted my time on it so here it is
>>
>>3041930

>>3041930

basically

>writer's changed to artist for /ic/ sake

What artists belonging to the upper class have received from nature for nothing, plebeians acquire at the cost of their youth. Write a story of how a young man, the son of a serf, who has served in a shop, sung in a choir, been at a high school and a university, who has been brought up to respect everyone of higher rank and position, to kiss priests’ hands, to reverence other people’s ideas, to be thankful for every morsel of bread, who has been many times whipped, who has trudged from one pupil to another without goloshes, who has been used to fighting, and tormenting animals, who has liked dining with his rich relations, and been hypocritical before God and men from the mere consciousness of his own insignificance — write how this young man squeezes the slave out of himself, drop by drop, and how waking one beautiful morning he feels that he has no longer a slave’s blood in his veins but a real man’s. . . .

how do i know this is true?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYZOsOnSWgg
>>
File: Rugby Thing Stage 1.png (1MB, 2687x2765px) Image search: [Google]
Rugby Thing Stage 1.png
1MB, 2687x2765px
heres a better one (any one doing else even trying?)
>>
File: image3344.png (2MB, 3289x3264px) Image search: [Google]
image3344.png
2MB, 3289x3264px
And another one
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.