[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm looking for critique of my patreon pictures. Pic re

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: murder day.jpg (1005KB, 2000x1920px) Image search: [Google]
murder day.jpg
1005KB, 2000x1920px
I'm looking for critique of my patreon pictures. Pic related (Not advertising, most of them are free so don't complain). What can I do to improve them ?

https://www.patreon.com/elevencyan
>>
File: colossus.jpg (602KB, 1421x1733px) Image search: [Google]
colossus.jpg
602KB, 1421x1733px
I'll post those who aren't free here
>>
File: dragon.jpg (1MB, 2115x1645px) Image search: [Google]
dragon.jpg
1MB, 2115x1645px
>>
File: scream.jpg (772KB, 1838x1178px) Image search: [Google]
scream.jpg
772KB, 1838x1178px
>>
>>3041081
better rendering better anatomy. needs more work. it looks strange at least in op pic.
>>
File: sea.jpg (1MB, 2117x1511px) Image search: [Google]
sea.jpg
1MB, 2117x1511px
>>
it looks unfinished and your heads are strange as well.
>>
Mmm yes using visual medium to come as a way to cope with your own homosexuality. Very unique.
>>
i like some of your compositions though , like depths. and temple. so work on rendering and fixing the weird stuff about the anatomy.
>>
>>3041095
Thanks. I have a problem I never know when one of my drawing is supposed to be finished. I had some people tell me the rendering was good too so idk what to think. Can you explain what is wrong with the anatomy in the first pic ?
>>
>>3041081
The dick goes a little lower I think. And yeah listen to everyone else in this thread. At the very least it looks pretty interesting.

I would also advise you watch and read more crap. VNs, anime, movies...
>>
>>3041099
something about the heads looks wierd to me .like its too small or its pressing inside the stabbers shoulder . other than that the rest is really just kind of shoddy rendering that makes it look strange. it looks like its in step 2 of a block in process and it needs refining.
these people who told you the rendering was good. was their art good? if not they have no authority to say it was good it just looks good to them from inexperience and you should ignore what they say for the most part. i use to think some stuff looked good but now when i look at it looks bad so i know from experience. never let people inflate your ego about things.
keep it up though once you get it you figure it out some more you should do alright. try and variate on your subject matter a bit as well. this will keep you from comfort zoning.
>>
>>3041106
ok good advice, thanks
>>
>>3041104
yep that as well. the dick position is lower .i thought that was off.
>>
>>3041111
>>3041099
gettin all those digits lol you may make it.

no problem btw.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.