[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be content in life >Cant draw for shit >Become depressed

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

File: 1494908725626.png (266KB, 600x691px) Image search: [Google]
1494908725626.png
266KB, 600x691px
>Be content in life
>Cant draw for shit
>Become depressed
>My drawings increase in quality ten fold

God if i could only bottle this angst
>>
>>>/getafuckingblog/
>>
>>3040896
>draw like shit
>be depressed
>still draw like shit
>be even more depressed
Why even live?
>>
>Become depressed

then draw something depressing like any other tumblrina would
>>
>>3040896
So post work from before and after. This is not your blog.
>>
File: 1491528836646.png (417KB, 790x730px) Image search: [Google]
1491528836646.png
417KB, 790x730px
>Drew something decent
>pretty happy about it
>Shares
>no one even fucking cares
>Decide to make something attention seeking
>Drew fanart and its decent
>not happy because i drew just for attention
>only few likes and reblogs
>Why even bother
>Draw
>Share
>No oNe CaReS
>kEEP dRaWiNg aNd sHARe
> Never gives up
> But don't know whats my mistake

What is it? Is it the tags? IS IT THE SITE? is it the time and places? Are they not enough? Does people even sees them when they pass trough it?? I don't even GET feedbacks, FEEDBACKS. how am i suppose to improve if i don't have FEEDBACKS.

Is there any obscure artist went the same route in this board so i can feel less shit. Maybe an advice, i fuckin hate myself drawing right now.
>>
>>3041091
Story of mine...and lots of peoples lives. My art isn't the best, but I've seen worst stuff get far more views.

I would gladly help, but I don't even know the solution to this.
>>
File: 1497390312502.png (1MB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
1497390312502.png
1MB, 640x1136px
whats with the recent increase in blogposts boys
>>
>>3041091
Show me a thing, anon, I'll give you a feedback.

Take your time, I'm here all night.
>>
File: PEP WITCH2.png (2MB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
PEP WITCH2.png
2MB, 1600x1200px
>>3041102
>i've seen worst stuff get far more views

Maybe the worst thing should get more feedback than a decent one (if you talk about quality lol). But all i want is a simple feedback, would it kill for a bit "eey thats looks mighty fine" or "there's something wrong with their x".

>>3041107
Oh whats the point? Pic Related is my OC, she's a Pizza Pepperoni Witch. I'm at the point of drawing only for myself and my friends, self-taught and shit. Most of my art right now is just inside joke between friends and college. I don't know if i could take a REAL feedback for awhile.
>>
>>3041121
Well buckle up, buttercup, you're about to get one.

First off, I've never liked the red and blue overlay. It's never done a thing for me, but I might be biased to it so I'm not gonna say if it's good or bad. Not experienced enough with that technique to make a note about it.

However, I will say that because of the red/blue nonsense it took me a while to actually get a good look at your lineart because it broke it up rather well. And because your lines all appear to be the same thickness (with the exception of one or two things) that's not necessarily bad.

Going off of only what I see in the picture and what you've told me, she doesn't look like a pepperoni witch. Again, idk what that really is, but if you hadn't told me I'd just say this looks like a semi-gothic girl with pigtails and a staff. I see the dots on her hair, but they look a little out of place. At first I thought they were trying to be on her forehead, and maybe that's what you were going for?

I like the colors. I think they're practical, they're muted just enough for the eyes to be so intense and that works well. I also like the style, a personal good taste for me. And I think the lack of detail you have in the feet/shoes is a good thing. But the actual feet placement look a little wonky on her left foot (which would be the right when you look at it). Her other foot looks good, but her right foot looks like it's been inverted and that doesn't work. Giving it a more top-down angle might work better.

Also, even though I do like the staff (as simple as it is it's a good thing), the thickness is weird. It reminds me of a keyblade from Kingdom Hearts because the end is really thick. Try slimming it down, and if you want to make it look a little craggier work some white line into it. Take a look at the artwork in Don't Starve, while it's much sketchier than what you're doing it might help you with that specific style for your prop. Sharp and scraggly, if that's how you want it to look.
>>
File: Another One.png (450KB, 1031x1121px) Image search: [Google]
Another One.png
450KB, 1031x1121px
>>3041129
Eeey, I like these. Thanks. I will screencap this if i ever drew this experimental style again.

How about picture related tho? It use the same concept as the previous.

>she doesn't look like a pepperoni witch. Again, idk what that really is, but if you hadn't told me I'd just say this looks like a semi-gothic girl with pigtails and a staff

It's a long ass story, me and my friends were creating a gang of mafia and they are all just food puns. One of them sticked out and that is Lady Pepperoni, she's been my fun to draw things.
>>
>>3041144

Try changing your background color. Granted, I've been doing my own character designs for about 7 straight hours so my eyes might be exhausted, but the yellow and the bright green is BRIGHT. The more I look at it the less 'holy fuck, jesus christ' bright it is, but the initial pop is like someone shot my retinas.

Although, colors work well together technically. Purple is opposite yellow and yellow is found in green, so it all works rather well. Try using a muted orange (close to peach but not exactly) for the background and see how you like it. Primary, secondary, and tertiary colors all look good in the same scheme so orange might be your best bet. Orange, purple, and green (which actually all make good Halloween colors, in my opinion) will objectively look good when put together. And if you don't like it, try different colors.

There's also some bright yellow going on at the lower right of the hair, not sure if it's that way because of the red/blue lining, but it's a little disorienting.

Also a note about the arms. The edges work well, but if you taper the forearms a bit further then they won't look as as stocky as they are there. Stocky isn't really bad, though, just a tip if you want something more slender.

About the hair, you've got two cowlick things going on there and it feels a little strange. This is a personal opinion, but I would get rid of the curl and keep the strands at the top.

You do eyes very well, and when you've got them that simplified it's very easy to fuck it up. A lot of people don't realize that, but it is.
>>
>>3041155
These are nice, anon. You gave me things i din't notice. Thank you. Im not sure if i should post more, i have plenty typical looking artwork and fanart but it still doesn't defeat the my problem right now.

You made my day tho. I will keep on drawing but this time i actually notice a few mistake.
>>
>>3041091
>>No oNe CaReS
>>kEEP dRaWiNg aNd sHARe

GO.
BACK
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.