[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I painted the former president of Brazil being beheaded by the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: FB_IMG_14984107526113270.jpg (357KB, 800x604px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_14984107526113270.jpg
357KB, 800x604px
I painted the former president of Brazil being beheaded by the federal judge responsible for investigating corruption crimes.

What do you think about this painting?
>>
It's nice. Don't know about the contingency there but it bothers me that:

>decapitated head shows emotion
>politicians beheading each other is a very common theme
>WHY is it a painting? photoshop could've done the job easily

In short, it looks like a pic from facebook I'd watch for one second and keep scrolling, it doesn't really make me think
>>
>>3039630
It's fucking wonderful.
>>
>>3039630
Better than everything i have ever done
>>
File: Bolsomito.jpg (90KB, 731x428px) Image search: [Google]
Bolsomito.jpg
90KB, 731x428px
>>3039630
The only painting better than yours is pic related, good job anon
>>
>>3039630
>FB_IMG
you didn't.

however, i'll take the chance to remind you that anybody who holds an strong opinion on anything politics is just a retard
>>
>>
>>3039643

I did first in photoshop, I wanted to train figurative painting, the head is still alive because the politician continues to fight even under deadly attack.

>>3039701
>>3039733
>>3039724

thank you so much. :)
>>
>>3039737

Inspiration came from caravaggio's paintings

>>3039734

It was I who painted, I swear.
>>
>>3039630
Stop licking mouro's ass, retard bolsominion
>>
>>3039630
Police officers will knock on your doors any minute now.
>>
File: 1480269341236.gif (246KB, 275x376px) Image search: [Google]
1480269341236.gif
246KB, 275x376px
>>3039734
>
however, i'll take the chance to remind you that anybody who holds an strong opinion on anything politics is just a retard

>WAHHHHH ANYONE WHO ISN'T APATHETIC TO AN ISSUE IS SUCH A LOSER

enjoy watching ur reruns of south park you fucking nerd
>>
>>3039630
There is no blood, the sword doesn't look real and neither does the blue blazer.
>>
>>3039737
oops sorry, i meant to say, i like how if you compare your painting to the original yours has the sword and his arm pointing up, whereas david has his point down, and i like it how that gives yours a more triumphant positive death to the tyrant feel whereas caravaggio's david is like 'oh gross i had to behead this guy, i feel so much pity for him because i'm such a nice guy' kinda feeling.
>>
>>3039630
mexico sucks and so can you
>>
>>3040006
How dare someone have pitty? Nihilistic scum. What right do you have to be so pessimistic about the world? Have you ever even been in a fist fight.
>>
>>3040293
of course i've been in a fist fight, i'm an artist
>>
>>3039630
It's childish as fuck.
"Lets just kill our political opponents" is not a good message.
>>
>>3039630
That i don't believe anything unless Alex Jones says it.
>>
>>3039630

Lula's head looks pretty fucking bad. It shouldn't be emoting, and there should be at least some of hint or the neck showing.

Moro also isn't looking at it, it's looking at his own hand.

Moro's waist seems a little too wide.

Moro's neck/jaw isn't well define enough, maybe a little bit more shading there?

The blade should be bloodied, no?
>>
>>3039630
The head still looks like it is alive, I don't really know how beheaded faces work
>>
Looks fucking awful. Disconnected, inconsistent realism, no mass, no life.
>>
>>3041691
That's not it at all.

Stop talking shit.
>>
Thank you for the tips. I promise to improve on the next try.
>>
>>3042073

Maybe in the painting, Moro's been eating pretty well lately and so he's got more chub around the neck, jaw and waist

Maybe a vein on his hand reminded him that he's got to go see a doctor about his blood pressure

Maybe he wanted to get a picture with his clean, ceremonial sword instead of his decapitating sword. It could be a morning ritual.

Maybe he's not even wearing pants in that picture

Imagination nigga
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.