[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm facing a serious issue, lads. Why the fuck can i not

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: 1497731469042.jpg (1MB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1497731469042.jpg
1MB, 1000x1500px
I'm facing a serious issue, lads. Why the fuck can i not draw!? I can 3D model and sculpt with clay, but when i have to use pen and paper/tablet i can't even get a clean line.
So my program shares like 90% of the same classes with some fine arts degree that i want to get (already did like most of the work so why not get another degree to milk money with) but i'm worse than the first years. It's actually pretty fucking frustrating, sometimes i just make a quick model just so i have a reference on what to put down on paper. It's the opposite of how you're suppose to work.
>>
draw more, in pen
>>
File: gurney.jpg (69KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
gurney.jpg
69KB, 1280x720px
Well you may not have considered this but drawing and sculpting are two separate skill sets and not everything translates from one to another.

>ometimes i just make a quick model just so i have a reference on what to put down on paper. It's the opposite of how you're suppose to work.

It doesn't matter HOW you work, in fact using maquettes for reference is a method used by lots of imaginative realists. Pic related is a model that was used for a cityscape.
>>
File: 23chandara.jpg (270KB, 1633x750px) Image search: [Google]
23chandara.jpg
270KB, 1633x750px
>>3038656
and here's the actual piece. If you have 3D skills, utilize them and see if it benefits your process.
>>
>>3038584

No rules, only tools
>>
>>3038584
There's no "way you're supposed to work".
If making a 3d model and then drawing it is faster than drawing and then trying to fix the drawing for hours than you should stick to it IMHO.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.