[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lG_ rrVwSqEs DAILY REMINDER

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1437588484587.png (83KB, 223x256px) Image search: [Google]
1437588484587.png
83KB, 223x256px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lG_rrVwSqEs

DAILY REMINDER.

IF YOUR WORK HARD, YOU WILL MAKE IT.
>>
Thanks anon.
>>
Theres just not enough hours in the day anon
>>
>video for success
>nigger talks
>>
>>3038753

>comments about success
>anon who doesn't draw posts
>>
>>3038753
that's what makes it good retard.
>>
>>3038756
I am pretty sure I draw more than you but that doesn't matter. The truth is that all that motivational crap is worth little, because while you may get inspired for an hour or so, it quickly fades and you are left with nothing.

The only objective way to become great is to discipline yourself. Motivation is weak people's fuel.
>>
>>3038765
you start with motivation retard.
people doesn't simply born with discipline.
>>
>>3038767
Okay, good luck with being no one. I am done, I have little patience for your kind.
>>
>>3038765
>I am pretty sure I draw more than you but that doesn't matter.

Get back here it does matter.
>>
File: f20HO4F.gif (2MB, 330x270px) Image search: [Google]
f20HO4F.gif
2MB, 330x270px
>>3038769
Jesus christ why is nearly everyone on ic a self absorbed butthurt jackass
>>
>>3038251
i like how the music lures you into false motivation.
you're all high now, but you're not gonna watch one of these and have your life change.
you'll start everything you want tomorrow forever after you watch 4 more hours of these.

nice bait
>>
>>3038845

cause they know they're not gonna make it, dont be miserable like them
>>
>>3038845
You call me a retard because I don't follow your path (which I proved to myself to be a bad one) and you expect me to respect you?
>>
>>3038845
all artists have ego, no matter the skill level
>>
>>3038769
>My personality is the same as everyone elses and my discipline is the same as everyone elses! They just choose to be lazy!
>>
>>3038251

I would rather download a book so I can download several houses.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.