[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Buy open stock Copics from Michaels >Some of them die

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: rage-face.jpg (17KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
rage-face.jpg
17KB, 300x300px
>Buy open stock Copics from Michaels
>Some of them die quicker
>Much quicker than the Copics I bought online
>Wonder why
>Go to Michaels on a busy Saturday afternoon
>Grab what I need, go to the checkout line
>It's where the open stock Copics are sold
>A guy and his two young kids are ahead of me in line
>The guy is looking at some stuff
>His kids are trying out markers
>Wait in line
>He tells me "Oh they aren't in line buying anything, they're just playing with the markers. Go ahead."
>Look back at the kids in horror
>They're scribbling on scrap paper with markers and putting them back
>Realize why my markers are dry
>Consider saying something
>Reconsider, proceed to checkout

It's not a big deal since they're refillable, but at least now I understand why the Prismas are kept behind glass.

Still, how fucking rude is this?
>>
>get cucked by children
>too beta to even say anything
>>
>>3036648

If that's how you choose to see it...
>>
is blogspot down for maintenance
>>
>>3036696

No but your mom's down on my cock.

Seriously though, I'm an idiot and forgot to put "Pet peeves/rage thread" in the title.
>>
>>3036566
shit, exact same thing happened to me. wondering if this is a local thing or they're locked elsewhere.
>>
>>3036722
the copics at two michaels I go to are locked up. I don't know why they wouldn't lock up 8 dollar markers desu, especially at a hobby store like that with kids
>>
>>3036566 (OP) #
I gave my copic collection to my younger brother, one of his kids is able to use them, the other one just does body art with them. Try phoning the manager and letting them know that you'll be returning the markers later that day. Highlight their business practices and mention that you've discussed this subject with other people. They should offer you a deal if you still have the receipt. Michaels is a good family arts and crafts store but it isn't at the level of a Currys.
>>
I once got a thick stack of Bristol board for comics... Like fifty pages of 11x17" paper -- for $5 -- just because someone at Michaels mispriced it. If they had more people like that working there, I'd go all the time.
>>
>>3036751
damn, and they have like 50% off coupons all the time too.
>>
>>3036755
You can walk through the store and be like, what's wrong with that product, it's still selling at full price! If you really need an item that never goes on sale, get it online. Of course the holy grail in this line of shopping is the 75% off sale, I got my travel easel at that price. You can find good canvases there, but I think there may be something wrong with Frederickson canvases because oil colours had a tendency to fade.
>>
>>3036769

75% off? I thought that was an urban myth!
>>
>Fredrix?
It's some kind of cotton canvas that I haven't gotten in years. I think it came in a three-pack.
>>
>>3036770
It's elusive but it's no myth. They started off selling this lightweight aluminium easel for $150 or more, but they quickly backpedaled on that.
>>
Call the store, and complain. Seriously, you'll thank me later.
>>
>>3036566
fucking normies reeeeeeee
>>
Copic thread? Copic thread.

I've got a decent start on my collection and now I'm looking to expand to make it more versatile.

I've got:

R27, YR04, Y11, Y15, YG06, B24, B29, V15, E00.

Mostly midtones that I want to complement with lighter and darker values.

What is the next step I should take?
>>
>>3036566
they are children. your autism is the problem here. grab some from the back if it bothers you so much. or go back to ordering online
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.