[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a community out there where people study the same stuff

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: 1495058245528.jpg (244KB, 1152x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1495058245528.jpg
244KB, 1152x2048px
Is there a community out there where people study the same stuff and work together in getting better? LAS is worthless because you just do whatever and Crimson Daggers isn't really that active.
>>
How about you are the change you want to see ?
>>
Don't spread the egg
>>
>>3034670
make it yourself lol
>>
>>3034670
what the fuck, disgusting forehead
>>
>>3034677
>>3034683
I don't have the resources to start a community you fucking retards. Either give an answer that isn't worthless trash or fuck off
>>
>>3034670
It's called art school
>>
>>3034707
Something that's free tho
>>
>>3034670
if you can't self motivate you might as well quit now.

btw get in a discord, start a challenge and invite people to join it.
>>
>>3034670
where is this guy from. ive seen him b4. no bullshit im going to work in 40 minutes please tell me
>>
>>3034731
I can self motivate, it's just better to work with other people on the same stuff, meaning if they succeed and i fail, it's just my fault.
>>
>>3034754
>needing someone to blame

Again. Make art friends and start a challenge.

I'm in 2-3 groups that are all doing their own challenges/focused studyin
>>
>>3034697
>he doesn't know eggman
>>
>>3034852
>make art friends
How? This is exactly what I am looking for. Joining a community would grant me a possibility to gain friends.
>>
>>3034670
bruh i was keeping an eye on eggy's snap last night. he was hanging out with fucking ice poseidon on his stream.
>>
/ic/ being useless once again, what a joke this board is
>>
>>3034738

'eggy', a depressed permavirgin youtuber who gained some prominence in depressed neet permavirgin circles on the internet. he does woe-is-me type videoblogging that hits right on the nerve of people like him. he says many truthful things and is quite relatable in his struggles. he's a likeable guy, i think that's why he became somewhat popular depressed the negativity of his vlogs.
>>
I still think he could look completely normal if he just grew a beard and got a different haircut maybe with a fringe that goes over his forehead
>>
>>3034867
discords dude.
>>
>>3034707
Not the OP But i would love to go to an art school but I'm not skillful enough to produce a portfolio capable of getting me into one.
>>
>>3034698
lol well it sucks to be you then doesn't it? never gonna make it fucktard :)
>>
>>3034698
not the resources? wtf are you retarded fuck off and never come back if you are that stupid
just open a discord group and invite people who want to study "the same stuff"
but nooo you wont do that because you simply dont want to work for anything you little good for nothing piece of shit
>>
>>3038821
Discords are useless because they attract useless vermins that don't do shit.

Good God how bad the internet is really now, if everything you have is some shitty discord full of le gaymer kids that spout out shitty memes
>>
>>3038840
how much work have you put out this week? I'm pretty sure you're one of the useless vermins

also btw, put a daily or weekly submission requirement to stay in the group
>>
I would love to be in one of those discords. Anyone?
>>
>>3040457
i just dont have time to manage a discord, i dont know...
>>
>>3034698

>that aggression

Sounds like you're an aspie and any healthy community would rather not have you.
>>
>>3040858
Busy spending all that time drawing right? ;)
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.