[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you could hear the regrets of your future self 10 years from

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: huny6.jpg (34KB, 564x705px) Image search: [Google]
huny6.jpg
34KB, 564x705px
If you could hear the regrets of your future self 10 years from now speaking to your present self, what would it be?
>>
>why did you even start visiting 4chan
>>
why didn't you draw more
>>
You did it anon! We are living from patreon
>>
I won't have any regrets. Regrets are a pointless negative emotion that only exists to turn into guilt. Guilt =/= motivation, goals fueled by negative emotions such as guilt only serve to crash and burn.
>>
Why didn't you kill yourself back then. Sometimes it's really the best option.
>>
>>3034661

Patreon would probably be dead by then.
>>
Why did you spend the first year entirely on anime without improving your fundies? You wasted so much time.
>>
Not doing enough life drawing.
>>
Why did you waste your time on a shitty imageboard and trying to learn how to draw instead of focusing on your degree?
>>
Why didn't you kill yourself, people would have been over it and on with their lives by now
>>
>>3034538
why the fuck are you still working a pleb job?
you have enough savings to take 2 years off and dedicate yourself to art.
don't let your dreams be memes, you fuck.
>>
File: 1405133618058.gif (920KB, 446x374px) Image search: [Google]
1405133618058.gif
920KB, 446x374px
>just fucking draw!
>>
Why the fuck do you keep drawing so much, if you don't even like it? Just grab a fucking car and go drift already, you stupid fag.
>>
Don't, study engineering.
>>
I'm probably going to kill myself before 10 years have passed so it's going to be pretty spooky.
>>
>how the fuck did you forget your roblox and steam password?
>>
take better care of your parents god damnit

build capital

MOVE YOUR ASS
>>
>>3037374
>Just grab a fucking car and go drift already, you stupid fag.
lol what
>>
>>3034538
>wow it only took you a few months to give up drawing like everything else
jk im going to be dead in less than 5 years anyway
>>
>>3034668
the point of regret is to not make the same fucking mistake again you dummy
>>
>>3034538
tell that bitch to clean up the fucking glass before the dog eats it
>>
>>3034538
Seek a psychiatrist if you think you want/need one.
>>
>>3034538
I trust my future self. I doubt I'll have any regrets.
>>
>>3037374
[eurobeat intensifies]
>>
>>3039514
Ouch. Is the doggo alright?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.