[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any opinions about (learning) sketching with a chink tablet with

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 201510170917354220.jpg (176KB, 1200x514px) Image search: [Google]
201510170917354220.jpg
176KB, 1200x514px
Any opinions about (learning) sketching with a chink tablet with an active stylus?

Any recommended devices? I pref Chinese devices as it's difficult to obtain mid or high end devices here.

I'm a student so I don't have much time but I'd like to learn drawing in the little free time I have and portability would help me a lot.
>>
>>3033166
ye pen and paper are pretty cheap and portable
>>
>>3033190
Most of day time I spend in places not suited for writing not to mention drawing. Like metro or university classes.

I'm living in 2rd world where the only space we have are chairs with an a5 pad attached on right side (I'm left handed I so usually put a backpack on knees and my own pad to be able to note at all).
>>
I'm selling a Monoprice display tablet cheap, if you want it senpai. Small scratch on the internal screen from a repair, but works just fine.

Gimme until later tonight to post actual pics.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/232383882751
>>
>>3033166
People suggest pencil and paper because it's cheap and it's easy. However you can learn to draw using any medium. If all you you want to do is paint, you can learn to draw with paint. Likewise, if you just want to use digital, then you can learn to draw on digital. People think it's cheating, but it's just another medium. You either learn to draw, or you don't.

Anyway, I also want some recommendations. How did you like this tablet >>3033321 anon?
>>
>>3033369
Pretty damn good, desu. The distance between the pen surface and the actual monitor is a little strange, at first, but 100x better than a bamboo, or something. Only thing I really hate is that there's no eraser end on the pen, but since you can set one of the buttons to ctrl+Z it's not so bad.

I upgrading to a larger, higher resolution one, with an eraser
>>
>>3033369
>>3033321
I meant tablet like a device that's a bigger cell phone, like ms surface but made in China. Surface costs as much as a year of drawing course in college. Some of Chinese tablets claim to use wacom and surface pens.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.