[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I've heard that if you are even a mildly attractive girl,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: Twitch_474x356.png (3KB, 474x356px) Image search: [Google]
Twitch_474x356.png
3KB, 474x356px
So I've heard that if you are even a mildly attractive girl, you can stream on twitch and get a lot of cash.

Does anyone do this successfully that you can share with me on how to get started or any tips?

I have no social media following at all, so I have no idea where/how to start....like literally all I have is an instagram with 50-some followers. I don't even have a tumblr or DA so I have no idea how I would find people to watch me.

I am thinking I will record myself drawing (cam one on the screen, cam two on me)...and draw things for people who donate, etc.

I also want to play some video games as I hear that brings in a bigger crowd too?
>>
>>3032482
>mildly attractive girl

ergo, not you op
>>
Post your insta acc.
>>
>>3032482
everybody and their mother is doing it, so why not.

i watch twitch a lot, and honestly nobody is doing creative streaming right. the top channels are always the music streams and its just someone looping tracks while people socialize in the chat... not exactly what the category was intended for i think

and a lot of girl streamers are not interesting. they just arent and im not being sexist. they dont have anything to talk about, their voices are often shrill, they shamelessly play up the sugar daddy angle.

but again, some people are fine with that, but the streamers will have to be fine with constantly entertaining a specific male viewer - the creep.

but yeah if you have things to talk about then people will come back. you probably checked the irl streams. there are much hotter girls out there than you, so youll have to be interesting/charming or forever be a 'pity channel'
>>
>>3032491
You must not watch the creative channel all that much because there are people who do it right, they just aren't as popular as you think they are.
>>
>>3032493
probably. i flicked through a couple and got depressed. i wouldnt mind you recommending me a couple.

I think what I was looking for was kind of like an ASMR thing with drawing as just the visual backdrop. But I guess non-edited live asmr is extremely hard as the body farts, the chair creaks, and people come in to yell at you about rent.
>>
>>3032491
Okay but where and how does everyone and their mom get an audience? That's what I can't figure out, really.

I also have a tragic pastâ„¢ where I lived some years in an asylum, so I hope I have something interesting to talk about. My tragedy is the whole reason why I need to do this, because I've been on SSI due to the disabilities my abuse and illness gave me, but they wanna kick me off it... And no one is going to hire anyone without job experience history... Plus the fact that I can't drive and have no friends or public transit, so even if I did get a real job, I have no way of getting anywhere.... Eating is lots of fun, because it's basically not a thing since I live off delivery lol
>>
>>3032490
I don't know if I should. Ic hates me :(
I'm that dumb cat person that really can't draw well. Thus why I can't get a following.
>>
File: image.jpg (362KB, 1181x788px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
362KB, 1181x788px
>>3032536
Pls bebe I need this...
>>
>>3032525
consistency is important
viewer interaction/charisma, skill, and looks are all important too, maybe some other things im forgetting
you don't necessarily need to excel all of these things to get an audience though, for example some of the most popular streamers are ugly trolls but they make up for it in other ways, some are terrible at what they do/play but are funny, others are just more attractive and get viewers that way, some hardly ever even speak but they are very good at whatever they do so people will watch them because of that, etc
all of these types of streamers are generally consistent though
>>
I watch Twitch streamers a lot, and the only two creative streamers I watch are Halie_Atisuto (only watch her painting (acrylic) streams), KayPikeFashion (body painting), and this other pottery stream when it's on.

Sometimes I'll catch someone doing some digital painting, but it can be hard to watch art streams if the streamer isn't interesting, or very talented.
>>
It's not really that simple.
I did it OP but the type of people who you have to interact with are either pretty depressive and will shit up your stream or are shut in horn dogs who think you owe them constant attention. Not to mention people who decide to send you really sexual messages or post vulgar things in chat.
It's really not as fun or easy as I thought it would be so I stopped. But hey if you're the type of person who is good at constantly talking then it might be for you? I personally found it exhausting desu
>>
>>3032482
I would if I wasn't a third worlder without a decent connection (15mb only) and shitty a pc without webcam or anything

You gotta shape it for an audience tho and then see your competitors to stream in a different time than them
>>
>>3032482
Keep consistent schedule and you're golden. I had nothing but video of my drawing, and I got 50 viewers. I only drew cubes. Nothing else. Add female, some actual correspondence with audio and video and you might actually make a meager living out of drawing cubes.
>>
>>3033826
>I only drew cubes.
Are you joking or are we serious? 50 viewers is like really good, that's what the good artists get.
>>
>>3033829
An exaggeration.
50 was my high score, probably just got lucky. Usually 0-9 viewers. But I seriously did nothing but stream silent video of cubes being drawn. I did the whole 250 cubes thing with that. Stopped streaming when I was done.
>>
Constantly on twitter I see drawings that females drew which look absolutely horrendous but they get thousands of retweets because it was drawn by a woman. Getting at minimum a cult following should not be difficult for you. But as >>3032491 mentioned, you will have to deal with creeps for a long time before more regular viewers come in.
>>
Jesus fucking christ either do it or don't do it, but why did you come here for attention? If it will get you donations then just do it! If you're a lazy asshole who needs approval first than get older!
>>
As long as you're somewhat attractive young girl there will always be 1 dedicated male watching you and will support you no matter what.
>>
>>3032793
>>3033868
I'm used to this, unfortunately. I've been dealing with autistic creeps all my life. The little bit that I do get out, I always seem to attract the autistic boys that won't leave me alone. I never thought about trying to get money from them though...

Also about twitter. I have one but I have even less followers on there than Instagram and 9 out of 10 of em are bots... I tag the hell out of my shit and never get attention. I admit I'm not the best artist by far, but I'm more attractive and better at drawing than some of the stuff/people I see getting shit loads of attention. Which leads to this >>3033881
Because I legit cannot figure out what I'm doing wrong that gets me ignored on social media. I thought it was just being a shitty artist, but as I said... I see people worse than me getting more attention.
>>
I stream art on Twitch twice a week and have about 800 followers.

Fun thing, but it's hard to start a community from nothing and watching someone draw can be boring if they don't talk about interesting stuff or have no twist/gimmick to their art
>>
>>3034062
Just because you think your art is good and some other art is shit doesn't mean it is so. Post some of your stuff.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-06-23-21-31-27-1.png (448KB, 1233x1257px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-06-23-21-31-27-1.png
448KB, 1233x1257px
>>3034069
Ohhh noo no my art is no where near good, but I'm just saying it's better than some of the stuff I've seen getting more attention than my shit. Pic related... Not mine, but an example of stuff on insta/twitter that gets more likes/followers than most of my stuff.
>>
>>3034086
Well it's furry art. Understand that people aren't really liking/following this because they love the art, but they're liking and following to socialize with the poster of the art. That poster must be likable in some way (friendly, funny, sexual, etc.). Maybe you need to up your social game rather than your art game right now? How often do you comment on other people's stuff, retweet, like, and message people?
>>
>>3032493
>>3032499
I regularly tune into a guy who streams a combo of pixel art and regular stuff. He doesn't use mic or cam and just plays music over the stream while responding occasionally in chat. He only gets like 6 viewers though.
The general public doesn't give a shit about art, so the streams that are actually good don't usually get a ton of traffic.
>>
>>3032482
>draw with face+tits (if existent) visible, with either slight cleavage or tight-fitting shirt (twitch might've banned cleavage, I don't follow it)
>mumble softly into mic the whole time
>appeal to general camwhorefags and ASMRfags in one fell swoop
>>
Op pls, as a fellow artist, just git gud instead of looking for shortcuts, there are none. Your art is so beginner tier it hurts. Just get to work and it'll get better, especiall if your in the furry community
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.