[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Me,new fag here >Doesnt really like anime or vidya >See

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: images.png (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
4KB, 225x225px
>Me,new fag here
>Doesnt really like anime or vidya
>See all the artists that got inspiration from them like anime and shit
>feels bad cause i dont have taste and never actually enjoy them
>Only work on the things i have atm ( free online references,working on my own ideas,etc,..)
Is this bad or good? Does anyone feels the same
>>
It's bad
What made you want to learn drawing in the first place? Don't you have any interests?
>>
You know all old masters got their inspiration from anime and vidya, right?
Better start watching and playing or else NGMI
>>
>>3032298
>doesn't really like anime or vidya
>you don't have taste
lmao anon you already have better taste than half of 4chan, be proud and keep drawing the things you like
>>
>>3032301
I do read manga though :^) most of them range from slice of life stuff to really bizzare or gore-ish works.And on the anime field i just like stuff from Studio Trigger and ghibli
>>
>>3032312
Thks,ill try my best to find what suits me the most
>>
>>3032315
Thank you for your encouragement! But seeing my friends have their own fandom like jojo or sth similar make a bit me jealous tho.Anyhow,i will stop focusing on myself and more on my art!
>>
>>3032298
I think depending on your work its not good or bad. You could be totally isolated from others art and do great art, in theory.

HOWEVER all the artists I personally like and myself have so many influences and styles that we constantly view and enjoy.

I have a tumblr inspiration blog that's over 54,000 posts and that's really just scratching the surface. I constantly look for inspiration in others work but especially anime, cartooning, and comics.

So in the end it all depends on your work. Lets see it?
>>
>>3032338
Im just starting out,its not gonna be pretty :^P but i'll promise you later in the day i'll post it
>>
File: 1492044748427.jpg (16KB, 298x279px) Image search: [Google]
1492044748427.jpg
16KB, 298x279px
>>3032320
So you do like anime...
>>
File: IMG_4167.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4167.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>
>>3032488
I do make exceptions to those two Studios.But most of the anime i had watch are mostly annoying and very unbearable :'^(
>>
File: 57324539535.png (36KB, 432x314px) Image search: [Google]
57324539535.png
36KB, 432x314px
>>3032503
>using those fucking emoticons like a 15 year old tumblr user
Here's a fun fact you would have learned if you lurked a while before posting: no one cares about what styles you like. Also if you think manga and anime are super different things then you are retarded. Quit blogposting, this board is for posting your art and getting criti-
>>3032497
If this is yours I hope you get hit by a car.
>>
>>3032516
Well then show me what your art looks like,maybe i will actually learn a thing or two from you.
>>
>>3032488
who's the guy here ? I like the features of his face, any name ?
>>
>>3032298
>Only work on the things i have atm ( free online references,working on my own ideas,etc,..)
This is actually exactly what we are looking for in concept artists. A big problem with artists is their ideas being generic (see /ic/) because they have only one inspiration source and it's not architecture or biology or religious architecture or whatever anymore.

Have fun and grind perspective! You'll do great :)
>>
>>3032780
Are you guys hiring?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.