[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>get relatively cheap Cintiq 12WX from coworker >has jitter

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 4411.jpg (16KB, 350x292px) Image search: [Google]
4411.jpg
16KB, 350x292px
>get relatively cheap Cintiq 12WX from coworker
>has jitter when display is on
>remove video
>suddenly works perfectly, if only transformed into an oversized Intuos that requires a power block

Think this could have anything to do with poor shielding? Would suck to not be able to use this thing the way it was meant to be used.
>>
>>3031125
Is it an early table model? If yes that's probably the reason, most companies fucked up with em shielding on their prototypes.
>>
>>3031132
I'm probably gonna have to fix it myself, otherwise I'll most likely sell it for parts eventually and get something more adequate for my workspace.
>>
>>3031146
Sell that piece of shit, there are still enough people used to them for working years with them and probaly looking for a replacement for their broken ones. I cant comprehend how shit this thing turend out when i got it years ago. You like colors? All colors are off, yellow/orange is just plain wrong! You like to draw? Enjoy your lag, pen tip can easily be off one inch! Oh, and the screen is like 5mm behind the glas, enjoy having the pentip always off if you even dare to tilt your head. See that cable attached to it? Cant be replaced without opening it and soldering, and you have to since it will get wonky over time! Seriously, you can bet the green color is the first one breaking, fixed mine and after some time i fixed 3-4 for others because of the exact same problem and wacom would take fortune to repair it (like 200+$). It made me extra mad seeing X60/61t Thinkpads having 4:3 IPS screens that where wacom penable, that you could get for almost the same money used, while having non of the issues screen- and responsewise, if the screens would have had been sold seperatly, i would bought one without flinching, IBM managed to make a better cintiq then Wacom even without the intention.
>>
>>3031125
you should have bought at least the dtk 21 inch model, faggot. dtk-2 if you get lucky.
>>
>>3031125
Try removing all your tablet drivers (current and old), running a CCleaner registry wipe, and reinstalling the correct ones. Jitter is usually a sign of driver conflicts.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.