[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /ic/, new here and starting to get into drawing but I can't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

Hi /ic/, new here and starting to get into drawing but I can't draw for shit. I wanna draw clothing, people/figures in clothing inc. fashion illustrations and such but I don't know any good resources that touch on these and teach these.

Do any of you guys have any advice on how to go about this or any links to resources?

If you want picture examples of the various types of styles I wanna try I'll drop some if asked. Thanks in advance
>>
it says it in all caps

it's the first thread you see when you go on this board

its DESIGNED TO BE THE FIRST THING YOU SEE
>>
File: 1489650026813.jpg (604KB, 814x972px) Image search: [Google]
1489650026813.jpg
604KB, 814x972px
>>
>>3029352
>>3029353
The sticky didn't have anything on clothes.
>>
Read the sticky you fucking idiot
>>
>>3029357
When you find me where the sticky specifically has a guide on clothes then I will you retard.

I've obviously looked throug it that's why I'm asking in a thread because there is nothing specifically clothing related.
>>
>>3029359
That's not how drawing works you stupid fuck, it's not a tutorial. You need to read the whole god damn sticky.
>>
>>3029365
Well instead of being a condescending prick explaining that would have been more reasonable.

This sites autism never ceases to amaze me
>>
>>3029351
>Read /beg/ sticky.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1uwaXKU7ev6Tw_or__o8ARpUb6r2rCZYJGqwSFV9AD98/mobilebasic#kix.lbwll123i0w6

>click Resources in glossary. Scroll down to Apparel. There are some recommended books on clothes.
I don't have any links srry.
>>
>>3029351
Just go on fucking vogue.com, hit runway and drown in fashion of the last 15 years.
>>
The sticky doesn't cover any advice on fashion drawings.
It's a pretty big monster on it's own.
Unfortunately I'm not familiar with it so I have no resources to contribute, other than the hoard pictures advice.

So retards posting the sticky should be better informed themselves, besides, that sticky sucks ass and it's misleading / outdated.
>>
>>3029431
Thanks anon. Must have missed it, i did search clothing and go through some.

>>3029463
That's not a guide nor any help for a complete beginner.

>>3029473
Thank you anon for being the 2nd one including >>3029431 to be of help and not being a "muh sticky" retard.
I'll look outside of this board for more resources and i'll check the apparel section, thanks guys!
>>
>>3029480
JESUS stop being so fucki ngpessimistic, you gotta start SOMEWHERE. Go and start drawing clothes. There's no magical tutorial that will solve all your problems, retarrd
>>
>>3029509
I linked you a GREAT fucking resource for drawing clothes, how' that not help. You don't want to be a fucking tailor, do you? What fuckin gtutorials do you want.
>>
File: 1453341750682.jpg (81KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
1453341750682.jpg
81KB, 768x768px
what a disaster of a thread
>>
They have show's from fucking 1991, how can you not appreciate that, here's my supermodelfu Linda, she was drop dead gorgeous.

LOOK UP HISTORY OF CLOTHING ON GOOGLE, there are tons of books regarding that subject.

DO SOMETHING YOURSELF YOU LAZY PIECE OF SHIT
>>
>>3029367
Then leave faggit.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.