[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>draw stuff and post it one twitter >guy sees it and wants

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: sshot-144.jpg (26KB, 625x356px) Image search: [Google]
sshot-144.jpg
26KB, 625x356px
>draw stuff and post it one twitter
>guy sees it and wants me to draw his family, willing to pay me 30$
>can't get the faces down
>run the pic through a sketch filter and photoshop it
>thanks!
>gives me 40 for a job well done
Pic related, it was this quailty

GG WP
>>
>>3023786
well I'd say you are the scum of this earth. but $30 for a family portrait, he deserves it
>>
>>3023786
where's the drawing u put on twitter?
>>
>>3023786
taking advantage of the mentally handicapped is wrong
>>
>>3023786
congratulations anon, you've graduated /ic/ and will be welcomed by /biz/ with open arms
>>
OP is going to make it.
>>
>>3023786
Being a successful artist also means being a businessman, I'm proud of you anon.
>>
>>3023786
>shit artist turns out to be a shit person and gets paid shit
Everything seems okay.
>>
>>3023919
More than you made from your art this year famalam
>>
>>3024010
I am at 6k atm.
nice try tho, scrubby. you are cute.
>>
File: fb.jpg (102KB, 960x497px) Image search: [Google]
fb.jpg
102KB, 960x497px
>>3023786
you're lucky enough to have ran into a complete retard. my mom is facebook friends with a woman who was willing to pay a guy $200 for a "painting" that was just her picture run through a cartoon filter. luckily i talked out of it
>>
>>3023808
/biz/ is a shitcoins containment chamber for retards. /biz/ is not about business at all.
>>
>>3023788
This lol
>>
>>3024017
lol proof bro?
>>
>>3024094
yeah, sure. I'm going to indulge in some kid's fantasy on the internet. gtfo.
>>
>>3024105
Nice one, I'm sure you're making fat stacks and not a mouth breather lying on the internet.
>>
>>3023788
^that
however im still gonna call you the scum of the earth for letting him think 30 dollars was enough.
>>
>>3024158
you seem retarded, kid. are you retarded?
what would you want me to do? show you a screenshot of my bank statement or something? and once I'll show you that, you'll say I probably made that money (which is nothing special fucking kek) some other way than with art. and then what? I'll have to show you the paypal invoices I sent to my clients since january? my patreon balance too?

Get
the
fuck
off
>>
>>3024187
next time keep the post more simple and less angry, some complexity to it is nice, but it really degrades the believability
>>
>>3024187
You seem upset.
>kid
>>
>>3024217
retards trigger me, yeah. especially retarded kids.
>>
>>3023786
>$30
and the story is about how you can't draw

noice one
>>
>>3024236
>heh, see you on the /ic/ board. Kid.
>>
>>3024536
34 here. been a professional for 12 years.
again, nice try kid.
>>
>>3024808
>been a professional for 12 years
>browses /ic/

choose one
>>
>>3024836
I like to come here to shit on dumb people. ic is a gold mine for this.
you can call it venting or something.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.