[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Still don't know what graphic tablet to buy Isn't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

File: 1497293557943.jpg (1MB, 6015x3879px) Image search: [Google]
1497293557943.jpg
1MB, 6015x3879px
>Still don't know what graphic tablet to buy
Isn't there a damn standard ? Like if you want a laptop, it's ALWAYS thinkpad t420/x220. Nothing else is good enough.
Isn't there an anon standard for tablets ?
>>
the t420 is cheap as fuck $200 to $400 and can be loaded down with 16gb ram, it also has a display port . which makes it perfect for cintiq users. thats why its always recommended. and indecently its what i use. which is why i'm attempting to answer this. i got mine for 250 or less i think.
you can use anything really. you could use a bamboo tablet it doesn't really matter.
well i can say dont use ipads to draw with because that sucked ass when i tried it.
>>
>>3023340
that op pic was hilarous btw.

also you could try out an asus ep121 but it doesnt have as much ram as you may want and some times the fans are loud. but its a good screen tablet over all if you can over look those factors. i also have that as well and used it all the time before i got a cintiq and the t420.
>>
>>3023340
one more thing, any gaming ocmputer should handle it. you could just build a computer as well it may be cheaper in the end but it wouldn't be a laptop. a gaming laptop which lasted me a good long while was the asus g73jh you know the ROG ones?
as far as tablets go i have used a bamboo, and a cintiq and the ep121 with equal success.
its really up to your skills and how much you want to invest.
>>
>>3023362
>>3023364
>>3023374
I own a thinkpad t420, and thinking of getting a intuos draw. I just want to draw concept art for my game, so I think I should be fine with that
>>
>>3023375
yeah that should be fine then.
>>
>>3023384
Another question, is the size "small" enough or should I get the medium sized one ?
I don't wanna end up with carpal tunnel basically
>>
>>3023384
i dont see why it wouldnt be because computers have zooming features . i would prefer a bigger size though, all the tablets i used are 12 inch or larger.
>>
>>3023340

22 inch cintiq if you're professional grade.
>>
>>3023340
>Like if you want a laptop, it's ALWAYS thinkpad t420/x220. Nothing else is good enough
That's not a standard, that's ironic shitposting that turned into a meme, like a 3k Honda Civic.
>>
>>3023414
I am a literal poorfag who just got out of college and got a dead end codemonkey job I work for unspecified hours(upto 3 in the morning), no money in the bank and a game with no good graphics and placeholders instead
>>3023407
That's what I was thinking. Are huions any good or should I ask my parents for money for a bigger wacom ?
Also, there's a series called "ONE by wacom", which has no programmable buttons,touch or anything, but it comes in a 10 inch size. Then there's HUION 12 inch , both cost the same, but the HUION has programmable buttons and a bigger size.
>>3023428
Except that it NEVER lets you down, is sturdy and extremely customizable. Thinkpads were a thing before /g/fags even knew of it.
>>
>>3023429
>Except that it NEVER lets you down, is sturdy and extremely customizable.
>literally 3k Honda Civic
Stop living a meme, you faggot.
>>
>>3023431
I'm not here to discuss cars here ,friend, just wanted advice on what graphtab to get
>>
>>3023429

i have heard about huions but never used one so i wouldn't know about them. but programmable buttons sound nice you could try it out . never heard of the one before but its not really necessary to get a larger wacom like a cintiq 22 unless you plan to use it all the time.
and yeah the t420 is fine just ignore that other guy.
>>
>>3023433
I'm not discussing cars, I'm explaining why your "hurr durr this one obsolete thing is the only good x because poorfags on 4chan told me so" mentality is clouding your judgement and preventing you from not being a complete moron.

And if you weren't a complete fucking moron, you would have just searched the archive to find out the answer is a medium intuos pro or huin giano or h610 pro depending on how poor you are.
>>
>>3023429

>I am a literal poorfag who just got out of college

Save up for a used 13 inch cintiq then. That's enough to get you started.
>>
>>3023436
I like the part where you conveniently ignore the part where he mentions that thinkpads were a thing before "poorfag anons" even knew of it.
If you think cars can become obsolete, or that a thinkpad with libreboot, modular build and a good screen are obsolete thing for poorfags, you might wanna rethink your life. You're just mad you paid so much for a mac and now are jealous of anons with a thinkpad who paid a literal fraction it seems
>>
>>3023440
>he thinks my cheap shitputer is not the best laptop!
>he must be a rich applefag!
I literally never owned a single apple product, keep getting mad at imaginary bourgeoisie phantoms, Patel.
>>
>>3023440
^that. a t420 with a lot of ram is in no way obsolete for painting/drawing with a tablet with a screen. if you want to do 3d though you will need more power.
>>
>>3023447
Gonna get the huion,thanks
>>3023436
It seems that you damn /pol/tards dislike being treated like a fucking human being for once, and only understand sentences when they have "cuck" or similar buzzwords in them.
So you literal fucking nigger, I'll re-iterate for your newfag ass:
I already own a thinkpad T420, and I'll fucking recommend it to everyone , stay mad. I wanted to discuss graphic tablet, and you ,like an utter faggot, jumped in with your retarded ,unrelated theories and opinions,
It is quite clear that you can't comprehend the fact that not everyone can afford certain things/prefer certain things over the other/can't justify spending more for the same functionality, and I believe you suffer from a disease called newfaggotry.
Also, I don't search archives unless its for doxing retards like you. Now off you go.
>>
>>3023461
0/10, apply yourself
>>
>>3023461
np , hope it works well for ya.
>>
>>3023438
>I'm a poorfag
>13inch cintiq is enough to get you started
You sure there m8

>>3023461
I have two huion tablets and I'd recommend either the new 1060 plus or the Q11K if you want to treat yourself, which is more sleek, wireless and has a better pen.
Just don't get the huion Giano, it's good if you have a huge monitor screen, but on laptop it would be a giant pain in the ass.
>>
>>3023511
Yeah 1060 over the 610. The build quality is way better and worth the extra bucks.
>>
>>3023511
>>3023722
I ordered the 610pro because 1060 plus was going overbudget(dunno about other countries but here there's a huge difference,around $60 between the prices of the two).
Checked,btw
>>
>>3023740
The 610pro is pretty comfy, can confirm.
Have fun, anon.
>>
>>3023740
>>3023856
610 pro is hella sweet, lasted me a few years

watch out you don't rest your arm on the wire -> usb slot though, that's the area where it's most likely to fail (had to wiggle/reconnect my tablet once every 15 minutes or so cause i damaged it)
>>
Is the Huion h610pro still a good tablet as of today (it's the one you guys are talking about right?)? I remember browsing /ic/ a year or so ago when I was still a poorfag and heard people discussing it so I had taken note of it. Is there a better budget tablet around or is that one still a good buy for a first tablet?

I'd appreciate some help for my first tablet. Budget is not really a problem but I figure for a first one it'd be smart to not get something too expensive.
>>
>>3023398
no never get the small. It's way smaller than you think once you try to use it. I made the mistake of keeping mine longer than i could without being able to return it. waste of $70.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.