[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Victor Hughes (1939-1982) drew this just weeks before he killed

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_2447.jpg (1MB, 3663x2684px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2447.jpg
1MB, 3663x2684px
Victor Hughes (1939-1982) drew this just weeks before he killed himself in his Brooklyn apartment. He was diagnosed with schizophrenia in his early teens, and struggled with it his entire life. After his death, hundreds of drawings were found in his house, many of which reflect his fractured state of mind.
>>
>>3022932
Looks like your average /ic/ poster after two weeks of trying to figure out loomis.
>>
File: scared.jpg (323KB, 1015x1156px) Image search: [Google]
scared.jpg
323KB, 1015x1156px
>>3022932
>Victor Hughes (1939-1982) drew this just weeks before he killed himself in his Brooklyn apartment. He was diagnosed with schizophrenia in his early teens, and struggled with it his entire life. After his death, hundreds of drawings were found in his house, many of which reflect his fractured state of mind.
this entire thing is eerie as fuck.
I'd lose my shit if I suddenly found out one day I was going to slowly lose my mind- it's literally my worst fear.
>>
>>3022932
>reflect his fractured state of mind.
lmao, no. it reflects his lazy retarded ass trying to draw without studying fundies. chicken scratch retard scribbles isn't some profound edgy world view, it's just a retard who couldn't figure out loomis.
>>
>>3022932
>creepy serial killer name like Victor
>apartment in Brooklyn
>suicide
>mental since a lad
>stugging
>left /beginner/ tier drawings
>never made it

That's some nightmare fuel mane
>>
File: IMG_4694.jpg (312KB, 1376x1250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4694.jpg
312KB, 1376x1250px
ictor Hughes (1939-1982) drew this just weeks before he killed himself in his Brooklyn apartment. He was diagnosed with schizophrenia in his early teens, and struggled with it his entire life. After his death, hundreds of drawings were found in his house, many of which reflect his fractured state of mind.
>>
>>3022932
post more fagg.
>>
File: IMG_2446.jpg (1MB, 3403x2489px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2446.jpg
1MB, 3403x2489px
>>3023124
Here's another work drawn by Hughes which is believed to be a self portrait. It was drawn in the fall of 1979 shortly after he was kicked out of his apartment for an "unpleasant odor". Around this time he also stopped taking his medication and his heroin habit grew more voracious than it had ever been.
>>
>>3022932
>Victor Hughes (1939-1982)
not a real person i'm thinking.
>>
>>3023143
google brings up nothing, I think OP is taking us on a ruse cruise
>>
File: wham.jpg (137KB, 728x1078px) Image search: [Google]
wham.jpg
137KB, 728x1078px
>>3023285
>ruse cruise
fucking hell, its just some shitty draw drawing made by OP
thanks for the aneurism OP
>>
How did he pay rent?
>>
>>3022932
really nailed the "untalented schizophrenic" aesthetic
>>
File: memetrash.jpg (94KB, 800x586px) Image search: [Google]
memetrash.jpg
94KB, 800x586px
>>3022932
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>3023285
>google can't find it so it doesn't exist
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.