[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happened to the Watts Atelier videos post? Did the guy upload

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 2

What happened to the Watts Atelier videos post? Did the guy upload the videos?

(I also found a torrent that only has partial seeds)
>>
>>3020183
you were tricked, that anon was a liar, now go home, nothing to see here
>>
>>3020203
>still didn't find the secret club

bro just search in the archives...use baidu search
>>
>>3020183
OP of that thread here. I am grabbing all NMA videos at the moment. When I'm done I'll do Watts.
>>
>>3020222
Altering NMA piracy team as we speak. A team of Hustons lawyers will be at your door any moment.
>>
>>3020228
7 proxies. Jokes on (You) kiddo.
>>
>>3020232
It's against the rules to post on 4chan with a proxy.
>>
>>3020217
secret club? You mean the group buy one? You can't get in lol, you have to get an invite
>>
>>3020234

You could just show them your
-ratio
-contribution in wares
-years of service
And get invited. Also it's not exactly a group buy club.
>>
>>3020238
Exactly. Someone who just leeches in cgpeers doesn't get an invite.
>>
>>3020243
exactly what non-seeding scum deserve
>>
Or you could stop being a useless NEET fuck, get a job and pay for your own shit rather than hoping for a hand out from a private group.
>>
>>3020238
If it's not easy to get in it why won't you just tell us how to find the site?
>>
>>3020243

>tfw you've seeded for 5.6 TB but don't even know where to find the goodie clubs
>>
I just want the Watts painting program :(
>>
>>3020392
I did though. I don't know how you're having an issue finding it.
1. Go to Baidu
2. Search the Archives
3. Find the forum thread(s)
4. Register if you haven't (you haven't)
5. Show them your cock >>3020238
6. Wait for invite
7. Accept invite
8. Watts torrents
9. Come back here and tell everyone how easy it was
>>
>>3020251
maybe you could stop wasting your energy being pissy on anime forums, hows that for your almonds.
>>
>>3020522
Really juggles them.
>>
>>3020412
lol
>>
>>3020412
I think they're talking about Fight Club on cgpeers. It IS hard to get an invite if you're not a regular, active member. I don't know what the guy is talking about "finding the Archives from Baidu" about though
>>
>>3020519
Are you referring to the post by aerozg?
>>
I found a torrent. Looking at the peerlist one person was at 84% so whoever is seeding must be in China.
>>
File: sheeds.jpg (105KB, 1334x341px) Image search: [Google]
sheeds.jpg
105KB, 1334x341px
>>3020183
>>
>>3020636
Yeah I went through this torrent as well, same result. In the end just opted to pay for an account.
>>
>>3020642
It's 252GB though, usually file sizes like this take 2 weeks on standard broadband connection
>>
>>3020645
True. I waited for a week or so after it capped out and it didn't move a needle. Very little complete content. No seeders :( oh well
>>
>>3020551

I am a very active cgpeers member, who do I contact for an invite?
>>
>>3020936
Sorry, can't tell the specifics. Check out group buy threads.
>>
>>3021030

But i can't register for a cgpersia forum account and my cgpeers account info doesn't work on the forum. Leaves me little options, does it?
>>
>>3021068
Jup. For some reason, cgpersia removed registration. You need to have cgpersia account (NOT cgpeers)
>>
>>3020519
How do you get to the archives? And do you need to speak Chinese?
>>
I have an older CGPersia account, still active. I found some thread from 2013 but it's more of a bait than anything.
>>
>>3021330

And what if you search for "fight club"?
>>
>>3021391
Bacon & Nutella :o
>>
>>3021903

What did he mean by this
>>
In "teh secret club" you can't get just free stuff. You still have to pay and it's from 50 to 100 dollars. (it's basically a group buy club)
>>
>>3022675
It's more, it can be like 200-300 dollars :/ Depends on the course, they usually do group buys on expensive courses that cost thousands and usually only 10-15 people join the group buy
>>
>>3023697
It rounds itself out. If 16 people pitch in $45 for a $700 course you are saving skin and bones That's a little tiny bit over a month of NMA.
>>
I'd be willingand able to chip in. But whatever, I'm never getting in cuz sooper sekrit.
>>
>>3023909
+ You can only chip in to current group buys. Watts atelier is already bought BUT you need special points in order to get it. You get special points by being a part of a group buy. The more expensive the group buy is, the more you get those special points. a "cheap" one like 50 dollars gives you 1-2 points. An expensive one like 200 dollars gives you 4-6 points. Guess how much Watts costs in points? (You can ONLY get it for points). It costs 20 points, which means that you have to buy 500-1000 dollars worth of group buys in order to get Watts atelier. Keep in mind that you will also get all of the group buys (full Proko anatomy for like 40 dollars etc.)
>>
Looks like many people here are in this sekrit club so why won't any of you share some of the goodies with us?
>>
>>3025746
Real questions geting asked
>>
To all the anons asking for the sekkkret club - it's easier to get a job and be able to afford any of this shit for yourself. Really.
>>
>>3025807
No that's not true but if you arent willing to pay for stuff you wont be getting anything.
>>
Just butting in to say, as someone who's spent a month subscribed to both Watts and NMA... NMA is x100000000000000 better

> Can't watch on double or triple speed (you can do triple sometimes on NMA when its subtitled, which all new lessons are)
> Jeff is amazing and its nice to have the steady repetition of the same teacher but holy fuck he goes off on tangents, then talks about how he goes off on tangents, and then 40 min later hes said nothing and im just watching an off center drawing demonstration
> which leads into, NMA instruction is usually way more clear and visible
> the assignments watts gives are nice, nma also has assignment images sometimes tho
>>
>>3025833
>No that's not true
Fampai there are companies out there who are actively looking to hire people and pay them to do a fucking job. It's easier than trying to get access to this dumb fucking group buy. Quit being a retarded fucking NEET.

>>3025834
>NMA is x100000000000000 better

This has been my experience so far too, although I don't have Watts membership just yet, I watched a few full videos that I found here and there and it's always the same shit: he switches from instruction to talking about how he got where he is today.I get that he is trying to filler in the otherwise quiet drawing time but holy shit can you choose a more related topic to meander around?
>>
>>3020645
Get fiber optic anon, 1gb download
>>
We should just to an /ic/ group buy or something
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.