[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Crit my ass. Don't mention the hands though, I don't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: Photoshop_2017-06-10_20-38-58.png (1MB, 1457x924px) Image search: [Google]
Photoshop_2017-06-10_20-38-58.png
1MB, 1457x924px
Crit my ass. Don't mention the hands though, I don't care about those.
>>
>>3017126
The hands.
>>
File: image.jpg (177KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
177KB, 1000x1000px
Forearms, lack of midground/background...

Im guilty of the same thing however
>>
Try posting a finished piece first. How do you expect a proper critique when it doesn't even look like you're half way done?
>>
Aw shit mang is that the fuckin Chozo?
>>
>>3018061
I don't really understand this response. Isn't it way better to get a critique while you're still going through your process instead of waiting until you've finished working on something and then redrawing it?
>>
>>3019435
Not necessarily. You can only get crit on what's already there.
>>
>>3019435
The piece is at a point where there isn't really anything wrong with it apart from "it's not finished". Try getting the rest of the body to the same amount of detail and sharpness as the face, and perhaps a simple mock-up of your planned background. Then you'll be able to get a more detailed and useful critique.
>>
>>3019435
Yes and no, if you have issues with basic construction then you can get criticism on that. But we don't know what you have and haven't done. We have no idea where your limits are. So when you post a piece and say its not finished, we have no idea what you want critiqued because we don't know why you stopped where you did.

Obviously if someone posts a picture of a guy with a completed body but no face, nobody is going to reply telling the guy that he forgot the face, you can critique what he has already done. But when you have a feature complete picture that isn't finished, it is hard to see where you want the criticism. What still needs to be completed? What about the picture do you feel unsure about?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.