[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I bet a bunch of you also have facebook pages. Numerous artists

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (30KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
30KB, 1280x720px
I bet a bunch of you also have facebook pages. Numerous artists have them and it's a good way of getting followers.

How many fans do you think you'd have to have to consider yourself popular? How much to start making money?

Friendly reminder that Loish has 1,2M, Cyarin is 156K, Cyanide & Happiness is 12M, The Oatmeal is 4M.

How do they fuckin do it.
>>
>>3013156
>How much to start making money?
Fans don't translate to money, OP.

Anyway, for fame you ride on trends, submit to everything, and regularly - I mean near daily, at least weekly - put out new content or put out stunning content if longer than that.

The Oatmeal is perfect as a case subject. His entire career is Search Engine Optimization. Not an ounce of skill to his name and he built an empire. Study him, OP.

But for cash you need clients, not fans.
>>
>>3013171
>His entire career is Search Engine Optimization

Huh? How is that?
>>
File: 9277c5a0b22101041e014717a640af7b.jpg (666KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
9277c5a0b22101041e014717a640af7b.jpg
666KB, 1200x800px
>>3013156
C&H and the Oatmeal are comics, so no one gives a fuck about the quality of their art, just look at SMBC. Bill Watterson wept.

Loish seems to have a good sense of color and light and applies these to saccharine teenage fantasy worlds

Cyarin is boring as rotting shit in a sewer, but she has big titties and a vagina
>>
>>3013173
How many Justin Biebers can you take in a fight?
What type of cat are you?
How many cats could Justin Bieber take in a fight?
What type of toddler-fighter are you?
Cats vs Toddlers: a comparison.
How to use a selfie stick.
obligatory personal topic to prove that I'm not just a goddamn robot
How to tell if you cat is x
Why x is x
How many x could x if an x could x?
Why I x
Could you x in a x?
Dog comic.

It's no secret, his comics and output are all based on popular search queries. A stroke of genius.
>>
>>3013186
Oh. Wow.

Well, I've never been a fan of his so I never realized.

Smart guy.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.