[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ban e-celeb threads Ban request threads Ban tattoo threads Ban

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: varg.png (487KB, 608x653px) Image search: [Google]
varg.png
487KB, 608x653px
Ban e-celeb threads
Ban request threads
Ban tattoo threads
Ban beginner individual artist threads
Ban complaining, attention seeking or unmotivated threads
Ban troll threads
>>
>>3006133
ban this thread?
>>
>>3006133
>ban basically every thread on /ic
>>
>>3006192
OY VEY
dont look at the catalog to disprove me goyim
>>
File: Capture.png (2KB, 223x53px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
2KB, 223x53px
>>3006133
I agree, also graffiti threads.

>>3006192
It'd be an improvement
>>
Ban threads about banning other threads
>>
Learn how to hide threads you don't like.

It's a reflex for me now and my experience has improved from it. Every minute retards spend gossiping in e-celeb threads is a minute they're not shitting up good threads.
>>
>>3006213
>>3006220
hiding doesnt solve the problem.
banning these things would mean that those individuals who only come here for these things would eventually leave the community and therefore the quality of proper discussion would increase, as would the quality of critique.

we need to create a stoic forum, a disciplined board, a grinder state. a place where the putrid and ignoble minds cannot prosper and cannot persist, where they eventually leave to communities more suited to their chaste. else we need to cut them down where they post. a philosophically grand and pure board.
>>
>>3006213
why not use the hide feature to filter the good threads
>>
>>3006221
You sound boring
>>
>>3006223
art is no path for a dopamine addled degenerate. art is practice, grinding and meditation. there is no place for "fun" and other subversive buzzwords here.
>>
>>3006133
b-but... shadman :(
>>
>>3006226
You sound even more boring
>>
File: 1421892612396.png (1MB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
1421892612396.png
1MB, 1360x768px
>>3006222
It's just harder to maintain. sure at one point I had to hide 100+ threads but now I only have to hide a few twice a day. With your method I'd have to look for good threads among over a hundred shit ones to hide them even though they're actually what I want to see. Besides if I wanted to organize all the threads I want to see on a board I'd just use the thread watcher feature.
>>
File: 1483580663185.jpg (141KB, 735x371px) Image search: [Google]
1483580663185.jpg
141KB, 735x371px
>>3006133
Go back to /pol/

The rest of you, keep drawing.
>>
I'd be fine with 'em if they were kept to only a few at a time but this is pretty much every thread here and it's getting fucking annoying

pray that I don't end up as janitor
>>
>>3006302
>pray that I don't end up as janitor

did anybody get selected yet?
>>
File: chapeau shibe.jpg (32KB, 468x720px) Image search: [Google]
chapeau shibe.jpg
32KB, 468x720px
>all the shitposting replies
this is the quality of poster the current trash state of the board brings in
just clutter shitposting, not even entertaining or interesting stuff
OP is 100% correct, ban everything but on-topic quality threads and only the most exquisite of ebin /ic/ meme threads
>>
>>3006133

Just enforcing the existing rules should be enough. That being said delete your thread OP, you're part of the problem, there are already other threads saying the same shit.

Right now on /ic/...

>>3004140
>>3004710
>>3006133
>>3005193
>>3003450
>>3002584

Add the 5 High quality Shadman threads made by a single autist.
Current top of the cream on this board:
>>3005633
>>
>>3006377
they arent making criticisms as i am. they are ironically shitposting for base gratification. they are not discussing the problems or suggesting solutions.
>>
>>3006221
>>3006226
EDGY
>>
ban varg desu
>>
>>3006382
you can't even draw m8, kindly fuck off to /r9k/ or /lit/ or /r/stoics or whatever fedora hole you crawled out of
>>
interesting how whenever one talks about spiritually uplifting a people or a community you always find the rats and snakes slithering out of their burrows to insult and denounce what can only be seen by the honest man and the reasonable man as an objective noble path.

why do you hate the pursuit of beauty and dignity? why would you so desperately shit on what will only help the good working people of this board? is it because you fear the rising force of will of which you have not the marrow to realise yourself? or is it something more sinister i wonder.

without feeding the ignoble beast that is the milquetoast mind, those who carry the evil trait will desiccate and fade away, leaving only what is wholesome and productive. this is true. and this is what needs to happen to elevate the people out of the slavery of the eternal shadman thread and those who would sustain it.
>>
>>3006220
this applies to every board. if everyone would do this the shitty threads would die off way faster.

don't reply, just hide
>>
>>3008404
as i mentioned >>3006221hiding doesnt solve the problem
>>
>>3006133
Ban EVERY digital art thread
Ban every thread that is not dedicated to discuss or critique real Artwork or Sketches
>>
>>3006133
I learned more about art on /lit/ than here
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.