[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My friends artists are amazing chads, maybe even above that level

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: 1480488067698.jpg (97KB, 564x846px) Image search: [Google]
1480488067698.jpg
97KB, 564x846px
My friends artists are amazing chads, maybe even above that level – they got all the smartest and beautiful women. I always grind basics, improving rough edges... I am not artist archetype who attracts women. I changed my public appearance to more like – „look at me, I can communicate with Gods of eternity thru my work! “. It helps, especially with women, but it’s a hassle to appear that way constantly.
I would like to hear about Your experience with public image, or maybe to hear about those artist chads.
>>
>>2992243
I dunno, in my mind the true artists arent Chad like at all
theyre sensitive and deep
I wonder if vanGogh was a Chad
>>
>>2992243

The worst thing in the world for a unattractive person who clings to his artistic identity to cope is to come across a total fucking chad who is WAY better at him at art, too.
>>
>>2992250
OP here.
I know one guy who is chad + great artist. My God, he is amazing at human interactions, its like magic.
>>
>>2992243
I made a comment about this in a server before:
There are many NEETS who think they can grind fundies and one day get a good job without having social skills. Niggas really underestimate the power of social skills, and their necessity for almost any career. Like, fuck, unless you want to be some freelance artist that only has online communication, you're going to need to learn to talk to people.

Same applies for being too fat/skinny, there are so many cunts here that use the excuse that they're "too busy studying" so they can't exercise/eat right. It's like they don't know that fitness and a proper diet with INCREASE their productivity.

Grinding all day burns you out, or, more likely, you're not going to focus as much as you should be to get gud. You niggas need a good life: have some sex, do some drugs, go out and see live shows, no one in the real world likes a NEET with mediocre art and no social skills.
>>
>>2992261
>no one in the real world likes a NEET with mediocre art and no social skills.
Words of wisdom right here.
>>
File: image.jpg (57KB, 507x338px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57KB, 507x338px
>>2992261
>no one in the real world likes a NEET with mediocre art and no social skills.
Wrong again.
>>
Artists are awkward weirdos.
>>
It's really impressive how women can get wet at art, it's like they found an unicorn. Though when they perceive you have little "talent" and/or are actually a weird sperg, they dry twice as fast.

Speaking from experience, fuck my life.

>>2992257

The legendary artistic chad, said to have seamless social skills brought together by having "artistic sensibilty" (whatever that is)and who women hope to meet when they find any artist. The number of "like one of your french girls" those guys pull is not on the books.
>>
>>2992261
but everyone loves a god tier autist with no social skills

CHECKMATE
>>
>>2992243
I'm not a chad, but I still have to turn a lot of girls down. I don't have time for women since I want to git gut.
>>
>>2992245
Van Gogh was no Chad, the dude couldn't even talk with people right and had a mind full of crazy.
>>
>>2992243
They are amazing chads
but are they amazing artists?

>it’s a hassle to appear that way constantly.
because you spend your time trying to be a better artist, not trying to be popular
And your probably better off for it

>I changed my public appearance to more like – „look at me, I can communicate with Gods of eternity thru my work! “.
fucking think about that for a second.
is that why you come here? public appearance?
or is art what you genuinely want to do

> I am not artist archetype who attracts women
your work and your social relationships should be two separate catagories. don't think that just because you are an artist you get the women. Social skills is a problem to figure out, a skill to learn.

whatever you do don't compare yourself to others.
>>
I've turned down a few girls in my day, because my standards are retarded. I've turned down many more while not even being aware of it because I am socially retarded. I've gone after crazy sluts that were ultimately a waste of time and energy. While being disinterested in, and ignoring the intelligent, kind-hearted sweethearts that I should have gone after. I'm not a Chad and I don't think art has every really figured into the equation. I'm the mysterious loner maybe, if the planets align in my favor. Otherwise I probably just come across as a weirdo or an asshole.
>>
>>2992243
Artistic chad here, just last night a babe from my college liked like 10 of my instagram posts (some from the beginning of time) followed me on insta (didnt even follow back cuz i didnt know who it was lol) then added me on facebook then i was like oh u mirin
>>
>>2993007
can confirm this experience
>>
OP, if you weren't such a fucking autist and had game instead of relying on your art to get you women (???) then you'd not have these issues.
>>
>>2992845
Tell me about it. In hs girls would always talk to me when I would draw like they were genuinely interested and I would get embarrassed and try to get them to stop asking me questions. Its funny.
>>
>>2992845
i really think you should strip this 'chad' personification from your mind, it sounds like a really toxic way of thinking about things.
>>
>>2992243
Mens sana in corpore sano : if you work your art as much as your body, women will come, end of the story.
You know what to do to improve yourself, and you know that your envy towards these chads won't make you better if you don't put in work...
>>
>>2992243
Yeah those chads like Van Gogh, Toulouse Lautrec, Michaelangelo, Cezanne, oh wait
>>
File: ur wrong.jpg (13KB, 354x354px) Image search: [Google]
ur wrong.jpg
13KB, 354x354px
>>2992243
>Using art to attract women
Women aren't nearly as rational as we are, when they feel like they love someone for whatever reason anything else good is bonus and even the bad things are just ''cute little imperfections''

You can draw like fucking picasso, but if she is not really into you, your art won't mean dogshit for her even tho you are THAT good
>>
Op here

Good thing I finished college in time, after a few years there are too much memories in walls of academia building. Experience for others was mostly about observing deep and old power structures, and trying to get a ticket for a ride. I know public image is everything, but most artist (especially females) don’t know how to play power games, they are to mostly too shy or they don’t care.
I have much, much more to say about academia, ask me anything.
>>
>>2992243
I think you're overthinking it, believing in memes, and have a poor sense of self esteem.

In my experience, over the years of being around creative people, it's pretty much the same as most social settings - you have people with social skills, you have people with poor social skills. My art courses had the usual mix of flirty, popular people, and the depressed looking emo types scuttling around avoiding all contact. It was college, so it was the usual mix of hedonistic orgy, and the others standing around whining they couldn't get laid. (I was in on the orgy side - easiest sex in the world is in the dorms, where guys and girls and all the other combos will have sex because they're bored.)

>I changed my public appearance

There's your problem. You're pretending to be something or someone you're not. That never works, in the long run. I've never pretending to be anyone but me, and I've always done pretty well with dating and sex and relationships - even with the whole "artists are a bit nutty" thing - women generally like the romantic part of "artist", but don't like the reality of one, especially not being able to compete with art as the artist's passion, and not understanding that an artist wants to paint and draw, not sit on a couch and watch a mindeless tv show with her. I had a date with a beautiful girl fall completely apart, after she said "It doesn't sound like there's enough room for me in your life, with art." I've never hid the fact that dating an artist can be challenging, and despite that, I've done well.

You, you're coming across as a poseur. We have enough of an issue with our identity to society without that kind of nonsense. "God's eternity", really? I'd roll my eyes out of my skull if anyone said that to me in person.
>>
>>2993595
I think thats the point of growing up, working with what you have. Somebody will say that like a motivation statement, but the best route is the hardest one - thru anxiety, fear, growing, an operation here and there because you didnt know how your body is designed. And art memorise those things, it will know you put yourself on the line, it will not fuck with you, it will yield with practice and patience.
>>
>>2993618
I have no idea what the fuck you're talking about.
>>
>>2993436

>You can draw like fucking picasso

kangaroo.exe
>>
>>2993436
They love guys that treat them like shit.
>>
>>2993007
Artistic chads atent a thing.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.