[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, /ic/, suddently Loomis and Hayao Miyazaki appear in your

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 1459307402691.jpg (517KB, 1361x960px) Image search: [Google]
1459307402691.jpg
517KB, 1361x960px
So, /ic/, suddently Loomis and Hayao Miyazaki appear in your room, each offering a magic pill that boost your drawing capabilities to god's level till your life ands.

Loomi's pill gives you mastership of the fundamentals that goes beyond the manifestation itself. Your drawings will be über photo realistic and you will draw 10x faster due your high knowledge of the fundamentals.
Your creativity and expression will become mid tier level, so that your art could be boring and lifeless for high tier artists.

Miyazaki's pill will give you unlimited creativity and expression capabilities, reaching the highest, most aesthetic form of art no one could ever imagine.
Even a stick man of yours can make people cry of such beauty. You can express all kind of emotions even ones unknow from mankind.
However your knowledge about the fundamentals will become mid tier level. High tier artists will always spot weird anatomy, form and perspective mistakes in all your works.

You can take only one pill.

You will never improve beyond the level you get from the pill.

Think wisely.
>>
>>2989552
dude memezaki pill
real life sucks, why would I want to emulate it any more than I need to?
>>
>>2989552
I'd take the Loomis pi-

>You will never improve beyond the level you get from the pill.
what the fuck?
>>
>>2989552
i was gonna say the loomis but then realised http://seventypercentethanol.tumblr.com is the definition of the miyazaki (along with other more abstract/expressive artists)

this is a hard choice
>>
>>2989552
If you're trying to say Miyazaki's work is considered "mid tier" then Miyazaki all the way, it's no contest. Who gives a shit about photorealism? If I wanted that I would be a photographer. The whole point of improving is so that you can better express and convey creative idea, if I had that down I would be totally pleased.
>>
>>2989552
if absolute mastery of the fundamentals allows you to deviate from photorealism then that would be a different question...
>>
>>2989573
>http://seventypercentethanol.tumblr.com
pretty
>>
>>2989552
10x faster and i can draw 20 pages an hour. Easy choice. I will become the most prolific mangaka in history
>>
Miyazaki pill, no contest. People will love me and pleb worship me. I could always sell art for thousands even if I'd be doing one when I feel like it.
>>
>>2989552
Miyakazi for sure
>>
>>2989552
If you want to be a hack, take the Loomis. If you want to be genuine, take Miyazaki's.
>>
>>2989878
if you wanna be genuine take neither
>>
>>2989552
Nah, that's alright, I'll get there myself. Then I can be myself instead of someone else.
>>
>>2989675
>work at normal pace but create one beloved masterpiece after the other
>Sell millions of copies and make a crapload of money from movie rights and the inevitable Netflix series.

vs

>draw forgettable, bland, yet technically great work really fast

Indeed, easy choice.
>>
>>2989552

I would take neither. Fuck shortcuts and magical pills, there's no satisfaction in it.

Sure, I'm going to accomplish little enough, but such as it is, it is going to be the result of my own efforts.
>>
>>2989552
fuck Loomis, marry Miyazaki, kill Proko
>>
>>2990073
>Hayao Miyazaki's net worth: $50 million

That's not bad at all.
>>
>>2990733
>kill Proko
something we can all agree on, he's worthless
>>
File: vippu.png (80KB, 243x247px) Image search: [Google]
vippu.png
80KB, 243x247px
>>2990766
>mfw when /ic/ thinks proko's god tier figure lessons are shit
>>
>>2989552
>Miyazaki's
>most aesthetic form of art no one could ever imagine.
>Even a stick man of yours can make people cry of such beauty

Kek
>>
>>2990979
OP didn't say a word that Miyazaki's art is anything like that, dumbass. He just used Miyazaki and Loomis as stand-in for 2 different things, technical mastery vs creativity / appeal.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.