[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what classes are actually worth taking here? I've got

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: spring-sale-banner-2017.jpg (86KB, 960x400px) Image search: [Google]
spring-sale-banner-2017.jpg
86KB, 960x400px
So what classes are actually worth taking here? I've got my eye on the Terryl Whitlach one.
>>
>>2986143
If your new to digital painting Introduction to digital painting with andrew hou is good.
>>
How do the subscriptions work is it monthly and I can cancel it anytime or is it yearly?
>>
>>2986673
They have a FAQ about that. I assume just like any other subscription service you decide beforehand if you want to be billed monthly, so you can cancel before each month or if you want to pay for half a year or a full year in advance, in which case you'll save a bit of money but are stuck with it.

From the FAQ:
>To cancel your monthly subscription and stop automatic payments, you can email us at [email protected] and we’ll take care of the rest!

Seems a bit fishy to me that you have to email them to cancel your subscription though. Chiu must be making quite a bit of money off of people who simply forgot about their subscription and keep paying him.
>>
>>2986727
>>To cancel your monthly subscription and stop automatic payments, you can email us at [email protected] and we’ll take care of the rest!
>
>Seems a bit fishy to me that you have to email them to cancel your subscription though. Chiu must be making quite a bit of money off of people who simply forgot about their subscription and keep paying him.
Their website was designed for one off payments so they probably never upgraded it properly to handle subscriptions properly
>>
>>2986981

Every time I email to cancel, it's been 3 times now, I get a prompt response in 12 hours.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.