[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>http://segabits.com/blog/2015/02/1 5/resident-evil-code-

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: 067-Rebecca-wBeret.jpg (146KB, 700x900px) Image search: [Google]
067-Rebecca-wBeret.jpg
146KB, 700x900px
>http://segabits.com/blog/2015/02/15/resident-evil-code-veronica-never-before-seen-concept-art-hits-the-internet/

If shitty art like this can be accepted as legitimate concept art then what's stopping YOU from making it big in the industry?

This guy was employed TWICE by Capcom to design for the Resident Evil franchise.
How many times have you been employed by Capcom to design for a Resident Evil game, eh anon?
>>
File: 086-DALI.jpg (562KB, 832x1169px) Image search: [Google]
086-DALI.jpg
562KB, 832x1169px
IMPKBEYING YUOUI COULD FRAW THIS
>>
File: 016-Final-Rodrigo-Juan-Raval.jpg (261KB, 832x1169px) Image search: [Google]
016-Final-Rodrigo-Juan-Raval.jpg
261KB, 832x1169px
>>2985859
>implying
>>
File: dali.jpg (44KB, 678x510px) Image search: [Google]
dali.jpg
44KB, 678x510px
>>2985859
>D.A.L.I
>Lack of intelligence
>>
>>2985858
Is that a jojo reference
>>
>>2985864
this shit needs redlining so hard
>>
>>2985858
Oh, c'mon, this stuff is from 97. The field of conceptual art was just getting started, a lot of times that stuff was done by people already working there who could semi-draw. And, looking at the other art pieces, they had a mix of people working on it - pros, and amatuers.

I don't apply for conceptual artist jobs, because it's not what I want to do, anyway. Professionally, I'm happy with the stuff I do, and I paint for me the rest of the time.
>>
>>2986105
>concept art was just starting in 1997
Are you actually retarded?
>>
>>2986151
I think he is.
>>
>>2986151
No, cunt, I'm not. I'm old enough I was working in the creative field in the 90's, and "concept artist" for video games was a new thing, certainly not like it is now.

So go fuck yourself, m'kay?
>>
>>2986184
Feng Zhu please.
>>
>>2985858
this may blow your mind but the point of concept art is the concept, not the art
>>
>>2986216
Oh, nice excuse, faggot.
>>
>>2987062
d..do you think i'm takeshi japaneshi the resident evil concept artist?
>>
>>2987063
I bet you could fool me effortlessly if you show me some of your art, anon.
>>
>>2985858
>If shitty art like this can be accepted as legitimate concept art then what's stopping YOU from making it big in the industry?

Holy shit, a shit artist had a job before! This insight really changed my life, anon. I'll drive right down to the Blizzard head office in California, ask to speak to Chris Metzen, look him straight in the eyes and give him a firm handshake. I'll get the job no problem because I TOO AM A SHIT ARTIST!
>>
>>2987238
It may work, you never know.
>>
>>2987062
That's an illustration you dumb nigger
>>
>>2987238
Chris Metzens art reminds me of a shitty version of Joe Mad.

Like if you deaged joe mad 25 years and broke his hands-shitty.
>>
still better that all (yes, not most. ALL) of the faggots who post in this godforsaken board.
would ask for somebody to do it better, but in this place that would be like trying to teach a cat how to bark. it's impossible.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.