[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Taxes.. Does anyone actually do them here? Has anyone gotten

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0289.jpg (142KB, 850x483px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0289.jpg
142KB, 850x483px
Taxes..

Does anyone actually do them here? Has anyone gotten into shit by the IRS? Stories? Ideas? Help?

Cheers guys.
>>
I won't tell :3
>>
>>2985376
taxation is theft
>>
Pay your taxes, you stupid faggot.
>>
>>2985376
taxation is theft
>>
>>2985393
I don't have to because I make under $1000 from art.
>>
>>2985390
>>2985408
Do you use roads?
>>
>>2985376

No, I am not paying taxes. I am not making money with art either.
>>
>>2985576
What a stupid fucking question. You have to leave the house to use roads, anon.
>>
File: OP.gif (2MB, 356x216px) Image search: [Google]
OP.gif
2MB, 356x216px
you sick fuck
what even is taxes? a new faggotry way you found to masturbate? I keep telling you anon, find a prostitute and fuck already, if you're into chinks or men, fuck them, but keep your filth out of my \ic\
sicko
>>
>>2985390
>>2985408
One of the dumbest fucking memes lolbertarians parrot endlessly. Taxation is not theft, it's closer to extortion.
>>
i went 8 years without doing my taxes.
not like i had a job or made enough to tax anyways during that time.

i still don't get taxes even now.
when i finally managed to do them all.
i actually was given money (was a few hundred) for essentially doing nothing.
>>
>>2985576
No, but they should be in the hands of privates and not made with money taken from me at gun point
>>
>>2987180
>lolbertarians
Are you that idiot from the comission prices thread? kek
>>
>>2987171
>>2987195
the food that gets to you uses roads retard. You haven't even paid back your education and your parents tax deductions yet ( redundant). You're a fucking piece of shit and i hope you die.
>>
>>2987200
>I'll rob you and then give you a train ticket so you can go back to your house, if you use the train ticket then it was a fair trade
Roads that shouldn't have been built with tax money but private money.
>You haven't even paid back your education and your parents tax deductions yet
I went to private education all my life.
>>
>mfw paid over 100k in taxes
>>
>>2985443
And what law are you basing that on? The minimum income for self employment taxes is $400. You probably won't owe taxes on that, if filed, but you didn't file, you can now get penalties for not filing - and they will most likely eventually catch up to you.

If you have normal income, along with that $1000, you owe taxes on it.
>>
>>2985376
I pay my taxes, because I am an adult, and I have a job, so I pay. I make between 80 and 90k as a designer, so the taxes aren't negligible, and any income I earn on the side is added - it's not so much I need an accountant, but it does make filing take a little longer (online TurboTax is easy).

I skipped paying when I was young and stupid. I had a couple bad years financially, so I put off paying them - and like millions of others, forgot about it. I got a letter one day from the IRS, asking to verify my address. I mentioned the letter to a friend, and he said "They're coming after you, they always send that right before they send the "We think you owe" letter!" Ugh. I had just gotten a small inheritence, too. So I went to a tax attorney. No problem - gather up all your records, file those years, they'll send you a bill for the penalties and interest, pay that, you're done. As long as you go to them first, they'll work with you - and if you don't have it all, you can sign up for payments, it's automatic, they won't even fight it. Because I didn't have all my records (this was a while ago, before everything was online), I paid them a little to contact the IRS and my state, get the documents (W2s), and then prepared my taxes. They got a TON more deductions than I would have been able to, and the final fee was a couple grand, which I paid off $50 a month for a while. State was easier, I could pay that with one payment. I've been 100% in the clear ever since.
The lawyer told me, not filing or not paying is just bookkeeping, all the IRS will do is penalize you, and attach interest to the penalty, unless it's enough to go to court, and get a judgement, then they'll garnish your paycheck and any other income they find, and if it's enough debt, start putting liens on houses and cars. When you hide money, or lie on the forms, and get considered a tax fraud/evader, that's when felonies can happen, and you go to jail.

Taxes are real. Pay 'em.
>>
>>2987214
democracy was a mistake
>>
>>2987489
Not an argument
>>
>>2987486
Good post
>>
>>2985376
Nope.
Everything in this shithole I live in takes taxes AND money directly from my pocket upon requirement (hospitals,town funds).
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.