[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Loomis for /ic/ the equivalent of Rippletits for /fit/? If

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1451574844962.jpg (70KB, 1024x646px) Image search: [Google]
1451574844962.jpg
70KB, 1024x646px
Is Loomis for /ic/ the equivalent of Rippletits for /fit/?
If so, is he a meme as well?

Discuss
>>
>>2984035
as is to boko no pico as is to SICP as is to "the pleasuring of cumming inside" as is to etc. each board has its inside joke.
>>
>>2984035
Pretty much, yeah. Both books aim to build a strong foundation for the beginner to build upon and are often the scapegoat of said beginners when they don't make improvements like they imagined they would.
>>
>>2984039
So, as squats, deadlifts and cleans are a meme for a great physic, Loomi's construction may be a meme as well.

Thank you anon, I was about to read his books but now I will spend my time in a better way.
>>
>>2984035
Fun with a pencil is equal to GOMAD and a meme.

SS itself (or most 5x5s) are equal to drawing the hand and hands and figure drawing for all its worth and are F U N D A M E N T A L
>>
>>2984044
I think the book in question is called "starting strength" not "great physique" isn't it? So yeah, I guess compound lifts are the same to building strength as construction is to getting better at drawing. I don't think you are ever going to make it, anon. And that isn't a meme, but sincere concern.
>>
>>2984039
/thread
>>
>>2984059
But if girls don't care about strength, why would they care about Loomis?
>>
>>2984035
>Rippletits
wat
>>
>>2984035
/ic/ and /fit/ are so similar. from the constant pursuit of self improvement to the challenges in our own soul. damn.
>>
>>2984035
He is the equivalent of Scaruffi for /mu/
>>
>>2984037

>SICP
>A joke

t. pleb
>>
>>2984037
I thought you typed proko no pico
>>
>>2984093
This is why I only practice drawing cute faces. It's all about being esthetic af.
>>
what's up with all the "blog????" replies, is that a meme as well?
>>
>>2984234

How to Design programs is miles better, not to mention all those excellent courses in things like Coursera.

Anyway, you aren't much if you aren't diving straight into Alexandrescu :^)
>>
>>2985782

blog?
>>
>>2984035

Only a fucking tumblr queer that spouts non-sense like ''I want to get big, but not that big'' would be asking this question.

Loomis is every fucking fundamental worth knowing about summarized, if you ignore fundamentals you are nothing but a fucking sperg.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.