[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Critique my works, I am new to this however I do enjoy creating

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 10

File: doge.png (22KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
doge.png
22KB, 640x400px
Critique my works, I am new to this however I do enjoy creating these weird things with GIMP.

Don't flame me please this is my first post on this board, I will admit I'm not very good (I use mouse thats kind of going out and I dont have the money for a drawing tablet).

Let me know what you think and tips.
>>
File: dutch.png (65KB, 777x777px) Image search: [Google]
dutch.png
65KB, 777x777px
>>
File: tony2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
tony2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>
File: crabman.png (38KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
crabman.png
38KB, 640x400px
>>
File: MEEBOTHEDESTROYER.png (25KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
MEEBOTHEDESTROYER.png
25KB, 640x400px
>>
File: wow.png (5KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
wow.png
5KB, 640x400px
>>
File: fuckyouitsblep.png (51KB, 1750x1592px) Image search: [Google]
fuckyouitsblep.png
51KB, 1750x1592px
>>
File: door2.png (74KB, 777x777px) Image search: [Google]
door2.png
74KB, 777x777px
Also, how do I make my colors look better/more realistic?

I'd like to get good at this eventually.

Last one, I am getting pretty good at drawing spurdos
>>
File: 8YO.jpg (49KB, 499x302px) Image search: [Google]
8YO.jpg
49KB, 499x302px
I hope you're about nine years old because that's how this shit looks. Read the sticky.

Pic related. I drew it when I was nine way back in 1999.
>>
>>2983875
I'm 23, like I said I don't normally draw and I have some hardcore ADHD that I don't take meds for so I cant ever really get to the stage of refining my images. Also I drink alot of caffiene so I shake pretty bad and cant get good arcs/lines going without alot of undo'ing.

I'd appreciate not getting flamed though my man, I am not sure how old you are but if you started when you were 9 you have many more years than I in experience.
>>
Also is it even possible to be good at drawing with a mouse? I always hear everyone uses a drawing tablet but I cant afford one I currently live in a poor country.
>>
File: owl.jpg (27KB, 600x488px) Image search: [Google]
owl.jpg
27KB, 600x488px
>>2983876

Okay well I'll give you a longer answer then.

Start taking the meds if your mental state requires it. Stop drinking coffee. I drink about 10 cups a day and I often draw while I'm drunk so that's no excuse. You don't have to do line art anyway.

Read the sticky. Study your fundementals. Draw 10h. every day and you'll be mediocre in about 4 years. If you can't concentrate for 6-10 hours get help. There's really no getting around the fact that getting good takes a LOT of time and hard work.

Cheers...
>>
>>2983880

I don't think you should be drawing with a mouse. Practice with pencils or paint first if you can't get a tablet. You can even use one of those free ball tip pens you can steal from gas stations if you're gangsta as fuck like me.
>>
>>2983881
I've read and practiced nearly every loomis book I could find, I have an overactive imagination (most nights I dream, and they are always hyperrealistic, down to smells/touch)
I can envision anything I want to go down on to paper with 100% accuracy but I cant actually use my shitty hands to get the images out.
I can't even get a solid 30 minutes of focus before I am unable to concentrate anymore. I don't have a prescription for meds or the correct medical history to get said medication, which has been my greatest life hinderence in the last decade. They want 3k USD to test me in a mental health care place for ADHD, no doctors will help me. I guess I'll just stay mediocre at best, sorry for the inconvenience but thanks for the information.
>>
>>2983882
I can't draw on paper because I lack an undo, for the life of me I cant 'press gently' so I can never actually erase on paper well enough to be able to keep going on the same sheet after a major hickup.

I've been good at drawing on tables/computers because of the ease of removal of my mistakes. But like I said I don't want to bother you too much, my problems are my own I was just wondering how my stuff is looking. The file "tony2" is my most recent, and I had thought it was getting somewhat better but its ok.
>>
>>2983885

No problemo. Hope you get help etc.
>>
Is this some shitty bait? I've never heard more excuses for sucking and not wanting to learn before in my life. Delete this garbage thread and go draw with a fucking pencil retard
>>
>>2984278
This is very rude my man, I'm trying to learn. Not everyone has the same life situation...
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.