[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Super cute Russian girl slaying us all

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0167.jpg (581KB, 1500x2501px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0167.jpg
581KB, 1500x2501px
http://instagram.com/tatyana__latypova

She's cute, she improved a shitload, she's Russian, and I'm super jealous. What the fuck did she do to get this gud? And how do you win the genetic lottery too?
>>
practice practice pratice. also this girl in particular seems to be using alot of photobashing which can increase your skill level in a very short time if you know how to use it sparingly.
>>
>>2983471
Do you really think she's bashing? Arghhh that's so discouraging, I'm really against it. But she seems like she's trying oils so there has to be some skill there for sure. And even if you photo bash, it's not like you can get that realistic palette out of no where...does anyone know if she had any training? The beautiful palette and values are driving me crazy.
>>
>>2983463
she followed me on insta <3
>>
>>2983485
oh wait she's down to 192 following now she unfollowed me and like 5k other people fuckn FRAUD BITCH
>>
File: 44e.jpg (91KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
44e.jpg
91KB, 400x400px
I discovered this girl recently because she liked one of my photos on instagram. I don't even post art on instagram though, just random nature shit. She's probably using Russian hacks and mind control techniques to gain followers.
>>
>>2983543
Ok this info doesn't really help me understand her techniques though. Is the answer always photobash and practice? People practice shit all the time and get no where unless they understand wtf is going on
>>
>>2983547
You already know the answer. Because you are obviously the Russian QT grill trolling for more followers.
>>
>>2983552

I wish. Have you seen the way she types? Lol. I can't even look at my paintings after looking at hers.
>>
>>2983556
While you are already feeling down about yourself, have a look at some Chase Stone.
>>
>>2983559
Yeah but I've had confirmation and evidence that he bashes and 3ds the shit out of things. But not that Tatyana does :(
>>
>>2983562
Where did you get that confirmation and evidence? I totally believe it but would be interested in some insights into his process. He manages to make it look cohesive and seamless. Russian QT grill, not so much. Lots of mixed resolution pixelated funkness. Work still looks good and I'm sure she'll only get better.
>>
>>2983463
pretty cool but why be jealous? there's room for everyone.
>>
File: not a sketch.jpg (89KB, 780x590px) Image search: [Google]
not a sketch.jpg
89KB, 780x590px
BITCH you know full well this isn't a "sketch"
>>
>>2983475
Bashing isn't bad necessarily if done right. For most people it's just done for backgrounds because backgrounds are time consuming while not really something you have to spend a large amount of time on. It's just something to give the image a backdrop. So when putting out lots of work, it gets you the bare minimum with less work. It's not like it's hard to do it from scratch, but why bother?
>>
>>2983629
>round grip on sword
DISGUSTING
>>
>>2983463
>paints wow concept art
>slaying us all
sometimes i forget ic is pleb central
>>
>>2983463
Well, for one, she's going to art school, two, she's studying art, not drawing circles from the shoulder for a year, and she's naturally talented.

But what that has to do with you, I don't know. If you're just going to be jealous and whine about it, instead of working hard and finding your own potential, give up now.

I've never looked at the work of a master in a museum, and said "OMG genetic lottery, I quit", because that's fucking pathetic.
>>
>>2983656
>that
>wow concept art

do you have some kind of brain damage?
>>
>>2983475

Look at the OP and you can see plenty of signs of photobashing. The sword, the chainmail, the hallway behind her, etc.

She's still pretty good, though.
>>
>>2983463
In the thumbnail I can't un-see a woman in a blue dress with a shrunken head.
>>
>>2983656
t. Never gonna make it deludet retard
>>
>>2983752
yeah, first time I saw it I was like woah this is really good....... too bad her head is tiny and she has Chun-Li thighs.
>>
>>2983489
>random likes and follows on social media in order to gain followers

That's some Noah Bradley tier self marketing.
>>
>>2983489
this your first day on IG dude? lmao
>>
>russian
>jealous
How can you be jealous about it?
>>
>>2983629
>LOLJUSTASKETCH #DAILYSKETCH
Does this really surprise you? Better make use of nebulous hashtags.
>>
>>2983662
I think that it is mostly misplaced admiration.
Most people would rather self-loathe than take accountability for their shortcomings, instead of doing the thing that might take them to a better place in their pursuit - you know, actually studying what makes these good people tick and how that can benefit you as opposed to being a bitch.
>>
>>2983629
>Fully rendered 10 hr piece
>Just a sketch
Kek
>>
salt or /r9k/ thread?
>>
>>2983463

>Those proportions
>gud
>>
>>2983813
>"every single person on the face of this planet will consider this artist vastly superior to me, but I could totally redline the shit out of their anatomy so I win! haha...ha.h..a."
>>
>>2983646

How can you tell if it's round or oval by that picture?
>>
>>2983822
I also think it looks round and its probably the way the shadow is structured intentionally or not.
>>
>>2983662
the "genetic lottery" part was about her being pretty you mong
>>
I like this a lot, actually. It's a refreshing piece, design-wise.

I don't think it's as amazing as everyone else does, though. I dunno how young she is, but unless she's like 16, it's not prodigious by any means. Some people just have a better work ethic and a better education at a young age. Has very little to do with genetics, unless you want to consider a good work ethic to be a sign of talent.
>>
>>2983463
>tfw not a qt russian girl
:(
>>
>>2983859
"Genetic lottery" always refers to someone's looks or abilities, you don't need good genetics to be young, you fucking retard.
>>
>>2983463
If you stop trying to learn from /ic/, and go study drawing you might get good like her
>>
>>2983727
>>2983768
>painting medieval fantasy characters
>not wow concept art tier
not saying she doesn't have skill, she's just throwing it away by painting rubbish.
Always nice to see plebs getting butthurt though
>>
>>2984256
So I guess Dark Souls concept art is indistinguishable from WOW concept art since they're both medieval fantasy?

Why exactly is it garbage? First of all, it looks nothing like the WOW aesthetic, and second, what exactly is wrong with the WOW aesthetic? Objectively?
>>
>>2984313
There is nothing objectively wrong with it, it's just a bit childish, so i don't see her as ''slaying'' other artists on here like OP said (unless that is the style you're aiming for ofcourse)
>>
>>2983547
>>2983562

She's 100% photobashing.

Most obvious ones from >>2983463

>entirety of the hallway in the back is just a photo
>pillars on left and right have phototextures
>chainmail is a photo
>sword is a photo
>hair is a photo
>face is most likely a photo with a bit of paintover/smudging
>mittens have very strange lightning going on (notice that muted highlight, the usual evidence of using levels/curves adjustment to make a photo fit in the lightning scenario)
>banner is a photo

Once you start using this "technique" yourself you'll start noticing it all the time when people do it, the thing that gives it away the most is the mismatch of resolution (so you'll see these "blurry" parts) and the obvious difference between the level of detail of actual brushstrokes and the parts that are just a pasted photo.

This chicks photobashing all the time and painting it over, her other works usually have more of cover-up of brushwork on top of it to hide it, can post some examples if anyone here cares.
>>
>>2985855
I'm actually very new to this "photobashing," please do.
>>
>>2983463
>those proportions
>fucking kek
>polished turd
she might be slaying you, scrub.
>>
>>2983562
>>2983562
Gl working in the industry while hating time saving tools
>>
>>2985855
Not gonna be edgy but it's pretty poorly done. The dead giveaway is the bit of chainmail around her neck, where it meets the tunic. The photo wasn't trimmed / painter over properly.
>>
>>2983489
lulu she still follows me im about to get that pussy
>>
This thread proves that ic is autistic and cant actually draw.- peace im gone from this shithole
>>
>>2986592
>>2983813
>>2983656

Post your worrrrrrk.

>Pooooossssst your woooooooork..
>>
>>2985855
You're probably right about the background and the chainmail.

Everything else, though? Not so sure. Mainly because I can handpaint to that level of finish without a reference, much less photobashing. Especially the face, hair and sword. That doesn't even look time-consuming to achieve just by rendering.
>>
>>2983463
>she's Russian
what does that have to do with anything?

>genetic lottery
pls, stop
>>
>>2983955
so you're implying every young girl is pretty? Shut the fuck up
>>
>>2983463
>girl

Had it been a guy then no thread would had been made about him here.
>>
>>2983463
I don't even do digital art, but that's obviously photobashed.
>>
>>2987061
yeah it's really unfortunate, like the painted parts are pretty then it has like bits of shit stuck all over it
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.