[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone have Marshall Vandruff's perspective series

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

File: screencapture.jpg (15KB, 335x258px) Image search: [Google]
screencapture.jpg
15KB, 335x258px
Does anyone have Marshall Vandruff's perspective series for a poor-fag?

I live in Honduras.
>>
You don't have 12 dollars?
>>
>>2983425
>Honduras
Firez?

Anyways, I got it from cgpeers it should still be there.
>>
>>2983433
I do, but I need it to eat.
>>
>>2983434
I'm not Firez.
>>
>>2983434
Do you know where it's at besides CGpeers? I don't have an account
>>
>>2983443
what's stopping you from getting one
>>
get it from here putito
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:D258352A83688C3E13E8093298D4CDAAC2205422&dn=Draw123.com%20-%20Perspective%20Series%2012&tr=http%3a%2f%2fbt2.t-ru.org%2fann%3fmagnet
>>
>>2983451
I can't access the website, and the registration is generally closed.
>>
>>2983456
Thanks
>>
Oh shit that's how Marshall looked as a younger man? I took an anatomy class of his down here in SoCal some years ago. Great teacher, lots of interesting stories and tips.
>>
>>2983456
directs me to 4chan.org. link does not work homie
>>
>>2983494
Do you have uTorrent? Copy that link, go to File and then Add Torrent from URL and past it in there.
>>
more hondunegros in my /ic/ this place is really going down
>>
>>2983499
oh cool. ty.
>>
>spoonfeeding thread
>OP doesn't know how to use magnet links
We need 9gag audience here.
>>
>>2983814
already here
>>
>>2983425

Marshall is a great speaker and I love his enthusiasm but his tutorial is pretty shit and outdated.
>>
>>2983456
couldn't you get in trouble for downloading this?
>>
>>2985073
You think Marshall Vandruff is going to monitor torrent trackers for your IP address and complain to your ISP that you've been pirating?
No, you're not going to get in trouble, but you shouldn't be an asshole either way and just pay the $12.
>>
>>2984211
how so? The info is perfectly valid and it's not a "tutorial" it's a series of lectures. What makes you think it's shit and outdated? It's not like the rules of perspective changed over the past couple years or something.
>>
>>2983425
Look it up on torrents. I know it's available on russian rutracker.org. 100% sure.
>>
File: 1451174043631.gif (258KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1451174043631.gif
258KB, 640x480px
>>2983425

It's available in CGpeers. it's called the The Science of Art. Also, Erik Olson is much better and indepth, also available in CGpeers.
>>
>>2984211
The series is perfectly fine to this day. Quick and easy to digest for someone who starts at zero knowledge.
It doesn't teach you anything advanced, but if you start at zero, it is golden still.
>>
>>2986474

Erik Olson starts from zero too, and repeats himself so much even the most novice will get it.
>>
>>2986531
Only it takes 90 hours to get through his course
>>
>>2986531
>>2986535
And he will never ever teach 3PP
>>
File: Listen you fucking fag.jpg (42KB, 481x694px) Image search: [Google]
Listen you fucking fag.jpg
42KB, 481x694px
>>2986535
>>2986537

Western civilization is filled with weak minded men, sincerely. This is why Asians are ahead of us. 90 hours ain't shit. He pretty much covers the entire Perspective made easy and Scott Robertson How to Draw book from the ground up to the most advanced techniques.
90 hours ain't shit. I got started today and did the entire week 1 in one day. 5.5 worth of lectures full of note taking and did all the exercises. Incredibly comprehensive despite him repeating himself a lot. Vandruff will leave you empty handed, I know because I've already done Vandruff.
>>
>>2986474

It's shit bro. And Olson is overkill because 80% of everything he teaches you'll never use, ever. >>2986914, you might want to go for the CGMA lectures uploaded for perspective but it's missing 2 weeks. Because that one is missing 2 weeks I paid the seven hundred sheckles for an actual class on the site and it was above and beyond good.
>>
File: pup.jpg (44KB, 476x450px) Image search: [Google]
pup.jpg
44KB, 476x450px
>>2986924

I've already done that course, the weeks missing where about light on objects if I remember correctly. I want to do FZD style things, with hardcore perspective so I can design an entire castle in orthographic view if I wanted, and then transfer it to perspective.

Not interested in the eazy peazy, I want know everything about perspective, and besides lack 3PP, Olson seems one of the most complete sources out there, plus I love how the guy teaches, really funny to watch.
>>
>>2986932
I admire your dedication. Makes sense if we have different goals; I just want to focus on characters.
>>
>>2986938

Thank you, Anon. It does make sense now, and I wish you good luck with your goals.
>>
>>2986932
>I want to know everything about perspective
I got you senpai
https://www.handprint.com/HP/WCL/tech10.html
>>
File: 1456727376950.jpg (19KB, 256x211px) Image search: [Google]
1456727376950.jpg
19KB, 256x211px
>>2987016

Damn, finally a source that goes really indepth and not only teaches you techniques but also explains why they work.

Thank you so much, I am adding this to my study schedule.
>>
Why pay for this shit?
>>
>>2987016
>senpai
>>
Since we're on the subject anyway I'd like to take the opportunity to recommend the Gary Meyer Gnomon DVDs as the GOAT perspective series. It is criminally underrated, frankly I think Marshall's series needs to pass out of popular acclaim so that Gary's vids will get more attention. Marshall's is, by comparison, really cursory and imprecise.

Olson's is what I'd recommend if someone read Perspective Made easy and still didn't get it and really needed someone to beat it into their brain but do think there's a lot of overkill and focus on methods you'll likely not use. I get Olson wants to teach "the full monty" in perspective and that will certainly have value in when it's complete but it's not what I'd recommend to someone wanting to get their feet wet and get a good set of tools in their belt in a short amount of time.

That's why I recommend Gary Meyer's so much. It's just the right mix of practicality, comprehensiveness, and brevity. After which you're well primed for H2D and H2R or whatever else.
>>
>>2991988
You clearly don't know anyone better.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.