[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been thinking of getting a cintiq but, since I live

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 5.jpg (64KB, 653x627px) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
64KB, 653x627px
I've been thinking of getting a cintiq but, since I live in a 3d world shithole, they're too expensive and I'll probably go with a Huion alternative (the GT 185 looks good).

Please tell me your experiences with on-screen tablets like these, especially if you started with a regular tablet. I've been using an Intuos 3 for about 3 years, for what it's worth.
>>
>>2982452
By the way, just so you have an idea, the Cintiq 13HD goes for the equivalent to 2500 USD here.
>>
>buy cintiq 13hd
>very little difference from a screenless intuos
>give to partner to use as a replacement for his broken computer monitor
>currently considering buying an intuos again
>>
>>2982452
I wish I lived in the 2D anime world too. Maybe when we die ,anon.
>>
File: 3QQBxzF.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
3QQBxzF.gif
1MB, 500x281px
>>2982452
I have a Huion GT-190 and i personally really enjoy it-- gets the job done-- but sometimes the software clashes with my laptop and i have to delete wintab32.dll all the time to be able to draw.

>But i'm sure that's just me being computarded

also-- the pen has to be plugged into a charger when the battery in it dies. But at least it doesn't require replacement AAA batteries or anything.
>>
>>2982452
The transition is easier to make, in my case, I started out with traditional media, so I switched pretty fast. Getting the tools set up, and the express keys take some time, but I got comfortable pretty quick.

I have my cintiq attached to one computer, and I still use my tablet for quick stuff on the other.
>>
>>2983934
kek
>>2986086
>>2986097
Thank you, brotheros. I decided to take the leap and go for the Huion GT-185. I saw some people complaining of dust inside the packaging and honestly that terrifies me since sending it back for a replacement would be prohibitively expensive. Anything like that happened to you?
>>
I have the monoprice 22 in.

I like it a lot and it works well. i did get a defective version tho... but luckily i bought it thru amazon and they sent a replacement. I didnt actually know if my tablet was defective or if it sucked so i got to test both out and return the one i didnt like. That's how i found out my original one was tablet. also the defective one heated up around the logo pretty quickly,

The exchanged one has given me no issues since. Only annoying thing is that when you turn off the tablet and turn it on again anything you had open on the tablet screen gets sent to the main screen.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.