[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can anyone give me a lead on what style this is? I'd like

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 5032921017428_l.jpg (86KB, 341x480px) Image search: [Google]
5032921017428_l.jpg
86KB, 341x480px
Can anyone give me a lead on what style this is? I'd like to look more into it and make an avatar or something. Love playing this game as a kid.
>>
>>2981002
The artist name is literally on the top of the image. I just searched for gamecube and there are a million similar images

ffs stop making new threads for your dumbass questions
>>
>>2981013
What's the artist's name? I still don't see it. And no need to be so rude.
>>
>>2981054
It's ok for you to waste peoples time with your inane questions though? fuck off, cunt.
>>
>>2981059
You could just give me a straight forward answer to the question. I don't see an artist's name anywhere on the image. You sound like you need a hug.
>>
>>2981062
>artist's name
Jesus fuck. The artists name is GameCube, and now you have been spoon fed twice. They do a bunch of shitty Nintendo fan art, just google it
>>
File: .png (551KB, 1200x673px) Image search: [Google]
.png
551KB, 1200x673px
>>2981069
Really makes you think.
>>
>>2981062
"Timesplitters 2 artist" - Put that in google? You degenerate fuck.
>>
>>2981072
>purple
It would look better in black
>>
As far as the style goes, it looks something like graffiti art. It's just cartoony and angular.
>>
>>2981076
I got the name of the artist that worked on the game, but it's not really clear if he did 2d, 3d, or both. His name is Karl Hilton and trying to find pieces of his with a similar style isn't really reliable.
>>
>>2981078
Thanks for your input! I'm probably just going to go off the concept art and see what I can whip up.
>>
>>2981079
Wrong person, you're not even trying. How do you manage to use a computer?
>>
>>2981002
god, some ppl

I literally got into drawing because i liked the style of a certain game. Googled ''game-name artists'', found some names, and started trying to learn their style

OP learn in drawing there is no spoonfeeding, if you can't do such a basic search don't bother with art at all, unless you are willing to change as a person too
>>
>>2981086
No, I was talking to you because you told me to look up the artist of the game. Have a nice night, sweetie pie.
>>2981093
See >>2981079
I found the name of the artist, but aside from TimeSplitters 2, their art doesn't really have the same style. I wasn't looking for the artist as much as I was the art style, as I figured it was something with a label that I just hadn't discovered yet. I'm not deep into the art community, nor do I anticipate becoming anything in it. I just wanted to make a personal little thing for myself.
>>
I guess summer is starting again.
>>
>>2981099
art styles are a thing of the past

art styles are born and grow in an isolated environment

now with the internet, there is no more art styles for normies to talk about and seem they know what they are talking about

each artist has it's own style since each artist can be influenced by anything from anywhere iwthout having to be there. If there's is something you see and like, you search for the artist name not art styles
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.