[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>There are actually people who buy markers that aren't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: copic4-211x300.jpg (12KB, 211x300px) Image search: [Google]
copic4-211x300.jpg
12KB, 211x300px
>There are actually people who buy markers that aren't Copics

Makes me laugh every time.
>>
Touch Markers are as good as Copics.
>>
>>2975020
waste of money, i buy airbrush ink and mix my own colours
>>
>>2975023

Lol good joke anon.
>>
File: 1471328771004.gif (236KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1471328771004.gif
236KB, 500x500px
Just buy cheap markers and fill them with copic ink
>>
I bought a huge pack of fake copics. I think they were called newtouch or something, touchfive?

Either way the package got lost and I never received them. They've gotten pretty good reviews, anyone tried them?
>>
>>2975069
>Implying the ink is the only thing that makes Copics the perfect marker
>>
>>2975108
then just also replace cheap nib with copic one
>>
>>2975111

Doesn't work that way son.
>>
>>2975112
why?
>>
>>2975114

Because they're not designed to work together. And if you get to the point where you're buying Copic nibs and Copic ink for off-brand markers... just buy a fucking Copic. They're not that expensive.
>>
>>2975120
>they're not designed to work together

nib i s just a "sponge" that sucks ink this is how all markers work
>>
>>2975128

A nib is designed to fit in the marker it's meant for. In the wrong brand it could be too short or too long, or the port it sits in could be too wide or too narrow.

Cheapass faggots like you who spend more time and money just to avoid coughing up an extra $2 make me sick to my stomach. Just buy the fucking thing.
>>
File: image.jpg (64KB, 564x564px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64KB, 564x564px
I love my Copic markers largely because they won't smudge Sharpie outlines. I even use them for marking up my calendar.

How does their shade of grey line compare with say, Pitt pens?
>>
>>2975148

I have the odd-numbered Neutral greys. They're really good. I'd like to get some Warm and Cool greys as well to round them out.
>>
>>2975023
>store horizontally
>box has them vertical
Is this a troll
>>
>>2975332
>being this retarded
is this a troll
>>
Copics are alright. The quality is good, not great. I prefer Kurecolor for alcohol based brush tip markers. They're a great investment despite the high initial charge, though. I think if you're an artist who uses markers a lot, you should at least get a few Copics and refill ink for the colors you use the most.
>>
>>2975343
>I prefer Kurecolor for alcohol based brush tip markers.

Not the brush versions, but they're only $1.55 on Marker Supply. That's a pretty good deal.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.