[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Horrendous lumpy and tumor-like figures after studying anatomy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1492722847196.jpg (67KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1492722847196.jpg
67KB, 633x758px
>Horrendous lumpy and tumor-like figures after studying anatomy and trying to give it a moeblob face

>You now realize you've been fooling yourself the entire time by not drawing from imagination and experimenting

>You now realize you suffer from the Proko effect

>twf all we ever wanted was to draw cute girls doing cute things.
>>
>>2966666
>not drawing anime and studies at the same time

That's day 1 rule, kouhai.
>>
>>2966666
Sorry Satan. Japanese artists do 80% copying and 20% fundies.
>>
>>2966666
>tfw didn't fall for the study beforehand meme
>tfw having a ton of fun drawing cute anime girls meanwhile improving because can see mistakes to improve upon
>>
life hu
>>
>>2966666
What have you been studying if your figures are horrendously lumpy and tumor-like?
>>
>>2967829

Your mom :D :D :D
>>
>>2966666
nice satan quints, checked.

Also I'd recommend splitting your time 50/50 between the stuff you want to draw and practice/studies.
>>
there is no "proko effect" you meme shit. proko set out to primarily focus on anatomical accuracy. get back in 10 years of study and several paintings then you can say you suffer from "the proko effect" sick of teenagers complaining about good artists after shitposting and posting memes and doing one study from one artbook.
>>
>>2966666
checked
>>
>>2966666
Am I going to end up this way? Oh shit I noticed I haven't drawn a girl in weeks
>>
>>2966666
What is the proko effect?
>>
>>2968075
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4h4-2HRHaHI
>>
>>2968175
Ya'll are cunts you know that?
>>
>>2967938
Whatever you say, old-timer wannabe.
The Proko effect is real and you know it, denying it won't make it any less true.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.