[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://i.imgur.com/uCcWosL.png aight, havin some trouble wi

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: uCcWosL.png (84KB, 1222x642px) Image search: [Google]
uCcWosL.png
84KB, 1222x642px
http://i.imgur.com/uCcWosL.png

aight, havin some trouble with programs here, any of you can help?
so since yesterday i've been using paint tool sai, worked perfectly, no probalo. so today when I plugged it in and tried doodlin a bit (as seen on the right) I had a few errors - firstly whenever I drew something It came out all janky, and secondly that there was no pressure sensitivity. now at first I thought it was a problem with my wacom drivers, so I uninstalled and reinstalled them, and they worked perfectly, but still I had troubles with sai. now just to be absolutely positively sure it wasn't my tablets fault I installed the trial for Clip Studio Paint (on the left) and as you can see, works perfecto.

i've uninstalled and reinstalled drivers for the tablet, uninstalled and reinstalled sai, deleted preferences for the tablet, fucked around with settings in sai, but nothing seems to work.

I'm on a wacom intuos draw (don't laugh) and windows 10

>inb4 ">Intuos Draw >there's your problem"

left is clip studio paint, right is sai
>>
>>2964637
whoops left the imgur link in. I just copypasted this from a discord I was using for help - none of the solutions they gave me really worked. hoping /ic/ might have a solution
>>
>>2964637
The problem is the drivers.

CSP uses it's own, that's why the pressure sensitivity works. Maybe something to do with Win10? Did you installed with the highest permissions?
>>
I usually have to unplug the tablet, stop any wacom services in task manager, and plug tablet back in. All with sai or whatever art program off. I have the issue a lot with a Bamboo on Win10
>>
>>2964696
>did you install with the highest permissions?

are you talking about sai or the wacom drivers
>>
Did you support TabletPC? Usually fixes it for me.
>>
>>2965482
thanks, this worked for me
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.