[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you feel bad if you don't give a client a finish product

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_5130.jpg (74KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5130.jpg
74KB, 600x750px
Do you feel bad if you don't give a client a finish product in the time you quoted them for?

I'm 3 weeks over my deadline for a painting. Should I be feeling guilt?
>>
you should be finishing it instead of shitposting on /ic/ about it
>>
>>2964430
>client
>/ic/
lmao
>>
Most people probably won't care as long as you continue to keep them posted regularly.

If you don't like the feeling of being late on your deadline, learn to paint faster. The more you paint something, the faster you get at it.
>>
File: le pee pee face.jpg (116KB, 710x982px) Image search: [Google]
le pee pee face.jpg
116KB, 710x982px
Don't worry about it dude, just shoot me an email or something to tell me what's up at least. I don't mind if you're a little late but in lieu of a finished product I'd appreciate a little communication.
>>
File: images (12).jpg (7KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
images (12).jpg
7KB, 275x183px
Hiiiiii
>>
You're a lazy fuck, so the answer is yes.
>>
>>2964430
>Should I be feeling guilt?
Yes.

$1000.00 says you didn't finish it in time not because of reasonable and understandable circumstances, but because you are lazy and incompetent at everything you do in your life.

>>2964441
>Most people probably won't care as long as you continue to keep them posted regularly.
The fuck are you people smoking? Most people won't care? Of course they will. If someone hires you and gives you a due date of when they need it done by, then you do it by that date. That's why its a due date.

Neither of you have worked a professional illustration gig in your life, have you?
>>
>>2964430
Freelancer here. Support myself with a mix of products/services.

Yes, you absolutely should feel guilty. If you went two weeks over with me I would void our agreement and find someone else.
>>
>>2964430
So when you called yourself an artist you meant scam artist?
>>
File: time frog.jpg (60KB, 550x366px) Image search: [Google]
time frog.jpg
60KB, 550x366px
Seriously though, I'd really appreciate an email. I've been worried. I'm kind of a neurotic guy, super trusting, and I've been burned before because of that. I always want to believe the best in people so I tend to go "all in" with someone even if I don't know them very well. Please op, just send me an email and touch base with me. It's been three weeks, man.
>>
Yes, you should be feeling guilt. I'm surprised your client hasn't just got a refund and moved on to someone more competent at this point. What the fuck is wrong with you? Why are you such a disappointment?
>>
>Should I be feeling guilt?

Yes, it's really unprofessional and not the way you conduct a bussiness.
>>
Yes you should feel guilty. You're unprofessional as fuck.

Didn't anyone ever tell you to underpromise and overdeliver? You should give way more conservative deadlines and finish ahead of schedule.
>>
>>2964430
Yes you fuck. Never EVER miss a deadline unless you're physically unable to make it or have serious circumstances, if that's the case then you contact the client as soon as you think it might be late.

What kind of question is that OP, like seriously fuck off. This is a fundamental of doing freelance work.
>>
>>2964430
No. You should feel like you need to finish your work right fucking now.
>>
You should never go over the deadline unless they're the one that placed an unreasonable timeframe on you, in which case you should make your objections known from the very beginning.

You should always give yourself extra time, clients prefer to get something earlier than the deadline rather than having to wait. Even if the finished product comes at the same time.
>>
File: image.jpg (162KB, 908x681px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
162KB, 908x681px
>>2964430
How much money did they put down initially?

Have you worked with them them before? Are they reliable in terms of payment?

You have the right to ignore a client you don't trust to pay you.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.