[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What other art forums and websites do you go on besides /ic/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: school-of-athens.jpg (515KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
school-of-athens.jpg
515KB, 1600x1067px
What other art forums and websites do you go on besides /ic/? I like /ic/, but sometimes I want to go somewhere a little less "4channy" if you know what I mean.
>>
>>2964224
>something less 4channy
i'm sure reddit has some subreddits about art
>>
>>2964263
>le epic reddit meme
ayylmao topkek anon you showed him
you on fire maing!! shit is lit xDD

Fucking newfag tryhards.
>>
>>2964263
Ehh the reddit ones are pretty low skill. Most of them are /beg/ tier who only practice draw a box.
>>
>>2964224
Forums and websites are a thing of the past
Discord is the new hit thing
Even Sakimichan has one
>>
>>2964300
how do i find a discord, mr dubs?
>>
May I suggest Crimson daggers?
>>
>>2964300
>using anything with tencent and time warner as sponsors
>>
>>2964304
I stopped posting here and tried CD but that place is deserted af
>>
>>2964274
Implying most threads on here require any drawing talent at all.
>>
>>2964224
CGsociety.org has some WIP forums, not as busy as they used to be, but there's some good info there. WARNING: They do not put up with ANY shit over there, or any bullying.

Wetcanvas forums are okay.

Conceptart.org is great, but again, they won't put up with any of the shit from here. If you start posting over there, don't mention 4chan.
>>
>>2964224
Permanoobs kek
>>
>>2964224
Found all six.
>>
>>2964498
>They do not put up with ANY shit over there, or any bullying.

Well so long you're not a dick and try to improve no one would care. You wouldn't just mindlessly post trump memes or "faggot", right?

Also doesn't conceptart suck nowadays?
>>
Conceptart.org
>>
>>2964268

Redditor sounds angry, don't give me that downvote bro!
>>
how bout just some art websites
>>
>>2964224

https://www.reddit.com/r/learntodraw/

https://www.reddit.com/r/conceptart/

http://forums.permanoobs.org/viewforum.php?f=3
>>
>>2964586
Artsy
Their database is huge and super useful for fine arts related things. the articles range from dumb to really useful to interesting. Recommend their history of pigments articles those were fun.
Fun if you paint anyway
>>
>>2964597
>reddit niggers are on this board
that explains all the brainless newfags
>>
>>2964615
Nah, I left two years ago because of brainless newfags like you. And the anime influx.
>>
>>2964597
>>2964615
The forum itself is less important. You could make an awesome art group on deviantArt or Facebook or Skype if you just connect with the right people.

4chan you can hide threads. Reddit you can switch to a different subreddit. Facebook you handpick your buddies.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.