[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey this is some art work done by a friend of mine, what could

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

File: e.png (596KB, 3000x3200px) Image search: [Google]
e.png
596KB, 3000x3200px
Hey this is some art work done by a friend of mine, what could be improve upon it? This is just a early sketch by the way.
>>
>>2960680
something something YOU DID IT AGAIN? something something *hits you with a belt* STOP SHITPOSTING something something
>>
>>2960680
nice epic I like it
>>
>>2960680
Very cool. Very cool.
>>
wow bloog?
>>
Come on guys, I want to help improve on his craft.
>>
>>2960714
Sorry, he doesn't want attention.
>>
>>2960718
>he
bitch you aren't fooling anyone
tell "him" to stop watching kid shows and get better taste
>>
File: The doll, it knows..jpg (216KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
The doll, it knows..jpg
216KB, 800x1200px
>>2960732
Are you implying he's a she?
>>
File: MuteSmoker.jpg (89KB, 540x368px) Image search: [Google]
MuteSmoker.jpg
89KB, 540x368px
Anybody?
>>
>>2960680
Lower body's too skinny in contrast to the upper body. Nose should be a tad higher, hand doesn't really look like it's exactly on her body, right arm looks poorly connected at the elbow joint, and her hips look nonexistent.

Otherwise, I like the expression. Good job there.
>>
File: MagicalSpaceMonk.jpg (36KB, 624x638px) Image search: [Google]
MagicalSpaceMonk.jpg
36KB, 624x638px
>>2960761
Actual critique? Wow!
>>
Bump. Again.
>>
File: 1493348211992.jpg (13KB, 533x458px) Image search: [Google]
1493348211992.jpg
13KB, 533x458px
>>2960680
YOU DID IT AGAIN?!

*closes the door and locks it*

WHAT DID I TELL YOU, NEWFAG? WHAT THE *FUCK* DID I TELL YOU LAST TIME?

*undos belt*
*grabs you from behind*

STOP SHITPOSTING!

*throws you on the couch*
*starts beating you with the belt*
*smack*
*smack*
*smack*

STOP *smack* SHIT *smack* FUCKING *smack* POSTING!!!

READ THE FUCKING STICKY! *smack*

POST IN THREADS THAT ALREADY EXIST!!! *smack*

*you're bleeding and crying now*
*smack*
*smack*

GET *smack* IT THROUGH *smack* YOUR SKULL!! *smack*

YOU'RE WHY MOMMY LEFT, YOU FUCKING IDIOT!! *smack*

STOP MAKING ME DO THIS!! *smack*

*smack*
*smack*
*smack*
*smack*

FUCK!!

*throws you to the ground*
*you lay in a heap sobbing*
*reties belt*

I HAD BETTER NOT SEE ANOTHER *FUCKING* SHITPOST FROM YOU AGAIN. YOU POST IN THAT GODDAMNED /BEG/ THREAD WITH YOUR RETARD FRIENDS AND YOU DON'T COME OUT AGAIN!! YOU UNDERSTAND ME?!!!

*unlocks door*
*leaves you to find the loomis books
>>
>>2960761
Hey, my friend will like to thank you for providing critique.
>>
>>2960732
men LOVE peridot

or used to
>>
>>2960693
>>2960820
pottery
>>
Post in the fucking Drawing thread.
The head is the ONLY salvageable thing about this sketch. Everything else is as flat as old soda.
>>
File: asdaasd.png (59KB, 600x495px) Image search: [Google]
asdaasd.png
59KB, 600x495px
>>2960820

>POST IN THREADS THAT ALREADY EXIST

good for me

first draw in 15 years, ignore the disproportionate arms, i did it on purpose, i keep asking myself why

I've been doing lines and circles as explained in /beg/ but doing that is just depressing

Does it look like shit because of symbol drawing?, should i try to correct that or to start with some other thing?
>>
>>2962596
Considering you took such a piece of shit to completion I'd focus on cultivating the ability to see why your drawing is flawed and how to fix it. Which is the most important skill to actually get better.
>>
>>2960680
He should read the sticky.
also post in a beginner tread there you will get some critique newfag.
>>
>>2960680
study hands

capcha: adoras exit ->
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.