[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where do people on /ic/ hangout? 4chan is alright and all but

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

File: Tank Girl The Gifting 3b.jpg (82KB, 729x1131px) Image search: [Google]
Tank Girl The Gifting 3b.jpg
82KB, 729x1131px
Where do people on /ic/ hangout? 4chan is alright and all but were do people go to chat and recognize each other by their names? Is there a discord I'm not aware of, I can't find anything in the catalog.

Sorry if this is a bad post. Delete at will though I'd really like to know. There's some artists on /ic/ with similar interests that I'd love to talk to.
>>
>>2959509
Learn to use the archives.
>>
>>2959511
Forgot about that, thanks breski
>>
>>2959511
Found a couple of them and they're full of memes. I'm disappointed.
>>
i also need to go back on /ic/ main discord was there and left it back when i deleted all servers now cant find it
>>
>>2959603
its in the sticky.

sage
>>
I remember there being a fundies discord somewhere, sadly I lost the link to it.
>>
>>2960011
>ctrl-f discord in both sticky links
>0 results

U r full of shit.
>>
>>2960158
He means the new sticky: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1uwaXKU7ev6Tw_or__o8ARpUb6r2rCZYJGqwSFV9AD98/edit#bookmark=id.15jx3pyuimvj
>>
>>2959509
Someone made a new anime discord, all the invites are dead though
>>
>>2960161
>https://docs.google.com/document/d/1uwaXKU7ev6Tw_or__o8ARpUb6r2rCZYJGqwSFV9AD98/edit#bookmark=id.15jx3pyuimvj

Why is everyone using googledrive all of a sudden. If you click that link you pretty much share your personal info with whoever made the drive.
>>
>>2961651
thats not true. you're only giving me your email if you contact me, giving your name if you join the chat ( not in use).

Besides, I don't have a direct route between the person and who they are anyway so id have to be really malicious to attack random targets.
>>
>>2961641
I compiled a few more discords in the newly separated community section if you are still looking for a group in which you'd fit in.
>>
>>2960011
for people who are too stupid to click 5 times
https://discordapp.com/invite/0pRTOVR3wsE1urEk
>>
All the discords except natp's discord and tehmeh's*** discord have the same toxic people joining them that I can't stand who talk shit behind peoples back. The same people talking ill of someone is exactly how they'll talk shit about you when the time comes, not good behavior, very toxic and I can see that already >>2961641 here.
>>
>>2961780
ive never felt that personally.
>>
>>2961773
>You must claim and verify your account before you can send messages in this server

Fuck off.
>>
>>2961803
Because people tell you that youre shit to your face you fucking cancerous namefag attention whore
>>
>>2961926
ATTENTION WHORE? excuse me? i come here to be ignored obviously.
>>
>>2961780
>tehmeh's*** discord
Link please?
>>
my basement desu
>>
File: images.jpg (7KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 259x194px
>>2959603
Do not return. It's dead. Learn to get good by yourself. If you get too swept up in the /ic/ memes, you'll be stuck in the same circle of no improvement like the rest of these jokes
>i.e nosebro

Distance yourself and pick from the best of this board. You don't want to be like the rest of these losses.

I hope I saved you in time.
>>
File: wn24z1.jpg (69KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
wn24z1.jpg
69KB, 960x720px
>>2962055
Last time i called you out you said "i dont come here to be ignored", you admit it you fucking faggot cunt. You are shit, have shit advice, and are obnoxious as hell. Worst part is, youre such a newfag you dont understand how cancer you are
Pic related: you
>>
>>2963195
how are you doing, jimbo?
>>
>>2963213
what do you mean?
>>
>>2963213
>>
>>2959509
On /ic/, duh.
>>
All of you should join in on the Crimson Daggers character challenge "Overpowered". If you don't you are a loser and NGMI and fake and gay. It's true.
>>
>>2963000
Secret. Not for you.
>>
>>2963711

what?
>>
>>2963895
How do people get into that Discord? is there some secret ritual where I have to cut off my wiener and submit a still life candle lit painting of it or something?
>>
>>2959509
why you want to circlejerk that will lead to procrastinate.
>>
>>2964412
just send a pm to you know who
>>
File: 1470413315261.jpg (113KB, 810x810px) Image search: [Google]
1470413315261.jpg
113KB, 810x810px
>>2959509
https://discord.gg/qDvfp5e

Commissions group
>>
>>2961641
Found it.

https://discord.gg/cMHga8W
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.